What's new

First Mi-35 and Now $ 900 M Aid? Would it be too much to Swallow?

you wish and then you burn and you defecate
and you forget to wash your hands. and then you talk crap and type crap
and think crap.. this thread was dedicated to you

thanks for your expected posts :)

poor chap out of desperation.. has to bring his bag of overused taunts.

but the fact doesnt change

we are pounding on BLA and TTP and soon we will take out the terrorists hiding in Indian terror camps in Afghanistan and we are getting paid by Americans..

Lovely.

we in PDF thank you for every post you make.

keep it up. we need all the attention and a little bit of butt hurt feelings always work a charm.

come on. be a good poster and respond now.
you dont have to wipe your nose or wipe your behind. I promise I wont bring this up again... your bad habits wont change now
:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::rofl: its good to list your fancy stories....

:buba_phone:Can anybody confirm mi35 are 100% free for Pak? Because muft ke maal ka apna hi maza hota hai.
Dil ki baat her di aap nay

walemay kay khanay wali baat

I am sure its 100% free and paid for and we already have like 2 that we are testing out

what will hurt some Indian posters here most is that Russians have sent their technicians and ammunition for test range firing totally free.
dont be surprised if you see these Hulks flying over Balochistan or KPK.

we love Mufta because it burns the butts of some haters as well

1971 happened when you were a twinkle in your dad's eyes, Pakistan doesn't have to fight a war 1000 miles distant at a 10 : 1 disadvantage, the real test came in 2002..... your army sat around for a whole year and then turned it's tail....Cold start....hot pursuits.... surgical strikes.....lols.....speak volumes of your credibility.

Well let see :-

A) The incident was covered in some detail by Praveen Swami of the “The Hindu” newspaper. According to Swami, Pakistan occupied four sangarhs (improvised bunkers made of stone) and forward trenches that had been built by Indian troops over the years at Loonda Post which is in the Machhal (or Macchil) Sector. Reportedly unexpected whiteout conditions due to rain and fog provided cover to the Pakistani troops.

On 2nd August 2002 , a multi ship formation of Mirage-2000s from the 7 Sqn “Battleaxes” went airborne with precision guided munitions on board. Time on Target: 1315 hrs.

As many as 8-12 Mirage-2000s were involved in the mission, which was led by the CO 7 Squadron - Wg Cdr Rajesh Kumar with four arriving on the target. Wg Cdr Kumar dropped the first 1000 pound bomb followed by other aircraft. The air attack was defended against by SAMs.

Pakistan losses added to 28 deaths in the operation.

B) famous Atlantique_incident

Both are fought close to PAK, where where you PAF in both cases? and PA?

Because the US gives you freebies?

May I remind you that its the same nation that used to spit and laugh at your nations sovereignty, killed hundreds of innocent people of your nation in drone attacks and even lead a military raid deep into nation close to your capital?

why are you so concern over drones and raid ? those are not your men ..

i am wondering how is this aid different from the yearly aid Pakistan gets from US for India to feel burned.

Hahaha....
its good u people got aid....good luck for the future too ...
wish our economy become big enough to give u some billion $ in aid...
i think it will happen soon....:lol::lol:
mean while hang on to US aid....;)

@FunkyGen you were coming up with Ideas lately and we didnt get along very well
now I am thinking .. that our funding for the Mi-35 is sorted.
what do you think if we replace or add a flame thrower at the tip of these helicopters? a propane fueled flame thrower will be excellent to flush out the BLA and TTP terrorists hiding in caves and woods.?

the flame thrower has a huge psychological fear factor. the Mi-35 has a huge body to house the much needed fuel.
what do you think?

or if you think its too drastic then what about putting snipers and RGP guys on the sides of Mi-35 who will shoot at the terrorists that are running into conciliates along the Pak -Afghan border? thats double fire power isnt it?
Flame throwers.....HELL NO
Snipers and RPGs, we can do well on our Mi17s.....
My idea is to kick start a versatile unmanned programme.....
Some initiatives.
1-Extensive research on developing SOPs (standard operating procedures) for current UAVs
2-Building human resources, so that when the hardware comes to below levels, our guys are smart enough and understand the equipment to control it.
3-Extensive research on a net centric artificial intelligence i.e. AI that works along with the human operator to do basic tasks.
4-Research on on board optics and sensors.
5-Miniaturizing the electronics or investing in our electronics industry.

why are you so concern over drones and raid ? those are not your men ..

I made that comment to show you guys why we dont bother too much about you "friendship" with the USA.

They lack of respect they show is disgusting

@Irfan Baloch Lindsy Grahm, Steve King, Rohrabacher, Louie Gohmert are like Mullah Diesal of the American politics. No one takes them seriously. Louie Gohmert was ranked as America's most stupid politician.

India has opened its checkbook for them and inbetweens like Tarek Fateh and others of his gang.

India was, is and will remain an existential threat to Pakistan by covert means. We need to focus more on Afghanistan. When RAW's station chief took one in the skull in Kabul, the Indians ducked.

This is an evidence that if we keep surgically killing Indians in Afghanistan, they won't blame us and would therefore suck it up.

Our war against Hindutvindians extends beyond the border of Afghanistan into Tajikistan. Once we kill the talibitches, we'd go after their real handlers.
oh sure....
this time too u will get a new 1971....;)
anyway save ur country half sunk boat ...then talk abt india...

Well let see :-

A) The incident was covered in some detail by Praveen Swami of the “The Hindu” newspaper. According to Swami, Pakistan occupied four sangarhs (improvised bunkers made of stone) and forward trenches that had been built by Indian troops over the years at Loonda Post which is in the Machhal (or Macchil) Sector. Reportedly unexpected whiteout conditions due to rain and fog provided cover to the Pakistani troops.

On 2nd August 2002 , a multi ship formation of Mirage-2000s from the 7 Sqn “Battleaxes” went airborne with precision guided munitions on board. Time on Target: 1315 hrs.

As many as 8-12 Mirage-2000s were involved in the mission, which was led by the CO 7 Squadron - Wg Cdr Rajesh Kumar with four arriving on the target. Wg Cdr Kumar dropped the first 1000 pound bomb followed by other aircraft. The air attack was defended against by SAMs.

Pakistan losses added to 28 deaths in the operation.

B) famous Atlantique_incident

Both are fought close to PAK, where where you PAF in both cases? and PA?

Ro Beta ro..

$900 Million... and Russian Copters LOL.. we will pound your butts with it.
for you, its kick in the balls by Russians and Americans.

I think you will have more chance of success if you immolate yourself in front of Pakistani embassy and blame it on ISI.

Ro Beta ro..

$900 Million... and Russian Copters LOL.. we will pound your butts with it.
for you, its kick in the balls by Russians and Americans.

I think you will have more chance of success if you immolate yourself in front of Pakistani embassy and blame it on ISI.
one basic question , why Russia is phasing out its 250+ M-24/35 for MI-28N aka hovec, find and you got the answer.

Back
Top Bottom