What's new

First Mi-35 and Now $ 900 M Aid? Would it be too much to Swallow?

In our society receiving aid is considered a shame. It's considered unmanly and weak , that's why we are trying to get rid of it like with the British and are not proud of it at all.

In Pakistan receiving aid is a source of pride , it seems.

Btw, I do understand it now. Just look how Shoaib Malik , a man is being fed , sheltered and provided for like a woman by his successful Indian wife Sania Mirza. I think it's a cultural thing.
Still crying over Sania Mirza :disagree:

$900 million? :woot: Wow! My a$$ has started to burn!! With that kinda money you can buy the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia!! :lol:

Seriously, what's the big deal? That's slightly more than the cost of Ambani's house in Mumbai!! :P I don't think this measly amount dished out to Pakistan by the Yanks requires a whole new thread! :no:

It is not. Ambani's house cost 2 billion USD
Mukesh Ambani's $2 billion home world's most expensive: Forbes - The Times of India

Just to put the perspective. Bollywood generates revenue worth 900 million USD in 3-4 months ;)

I think Pakistani members (and some really mature ones like @Irfan Baloch as well) are really going nuts with the 900 million hand out and the talk of the Mi 34 deal. I hope that they are just trolling the Indian members, because if all it takes to make Pakistani members happy are some western handouts and some old helicopters, then it does not bode well for the country as a whole

Last edited:
Thank you guys, My quota for today's Post has been reached 1301 now. Was a pleasure talking to ya

I know man, we are just messing around, can't we have some fun at our neighbors expense? :(

Which is why I never said anything in the other threads. But I felt things were going too far when we're being mentioned in a thread about foreign aid made to look bad for no fault of ours. :)

---
for your lonliness
You've forgotten Saudi Arabia which has doled out a whopping $1.5 billion to you recently on a platter without any strings attached!! WTF?

Now this is really pissing me off! :pissed: How do you guys do it? :rolleyes1: Damn! :sniper:
--
its there behaviour
same guy curse USA for all shit in there home
and get dance when same gives money ..
hope you know what you call a person who do that?
---

You said India haven't protested coz no one cares.Your media says just opposite.
I didn't say that India protested your fellow countryman ( @nick_indian ) said it and he was talking about the Gov't Officials, please go back and read his comment first!

In our society receiving aid is considered a shame. It's considered unmanly and weak , that's why we are trying to get rid of it like with the British and are not proud of it at all.
In Pakistan receiving aid is a source of pride , it seems.
Btw, I do understand it now. Just look how Shoaib Malik , a man is being fed , sheltered and provided for like a woman by his successful Indian wife Sania Mirza. I think it's a cultural thing.

Well Sania Mirza doesn't agree, she couldn't find a single manly or worthy man in India for her.:woot:

@Irfan Baloch Lindsy Grahm, Steve King, Rohrabacher, Louie Gohmert are like Mullah Diesal of the American politics. No one takes them seriously. Louie Gohmert was ranked as America's most stupid politician.

India has opened its checkbook for them and inbetweens like Tarek Fateh and others of his gang.

India was, is and will remain an existential threat to Pakistan by covert means. We need to focus more on Afghanistan. When RAW's station chief took one in the skull in Kabul, the Indians ducked.

This is an evidence that if we keep surgically killing Indians in Afghanistan, they won't blame us and would therefore suck it up.

Our war against Hindutvindians extends beyond the border of Afghanistan into Tajikistan. Once we kill the talibitches, we'd go after their real handlers.

Which is why I never said anything in the other threads. But I felt things were going too far when we're being mentioned in a thread about foreign aid made to look bad for no fault of ours. :)
I know but you know it as well, any little thing that comes up about Pakistan, Indians do the same so this has been passed down generations. You and I can't change it, just sit back and enjoy

I think Pakistani members (and some really mature ones like @Irfan Baloch as well) are really going nuts with the 900 million hand out and the talk of the Mi 34 deal. I hope that they are just trolling the Indian members, because if all it takes to make Pakistani members is some western handouts and some old helicopters, then it does not bode well for the country as a whole
Bhai, a hand-out is a hand-out! Who doesn't love freebies?? ;)

Back
Top Bottom