What's new

First Mi-35 and Now $ 900 M Aid? Would it be too much to Swallow?

I know but you know it as well, any little thing that comes up about Pakistan, Indians do the same so this has been passed down generations. You and I can't change it, just sit back and enjoy

I do my best to get out of that mindset. Schadenfreude isn't a healthy trait to have.

Well Sania Mirza doesn't agree, she couldn't find a single manly or worthy man in India for her.:woot:

She was looking for a man who will be dependent on her and who she can boss around for the rest of her life. She couldn't find a man like that in India so she had to marry a Pakistani and she got exactly what she wanted- Shoaib Malik :sarcastic:

@Irfan Baloch Lindsy Grahm, Steve King, Rohrabacher, Louie Gohmert are like Mullah Diesal of the American politics. No one takes them seriously. Louie Gohmert was ranked as America's most stupid politician.

India has opened its checkbook for them and inbetweens like Tarek Fateh and others of his gang.

India was, is and will remain an existential threat to Pakistan by covert means. We need to focus more on Afghanistan. When RAW's station chief took one in the skull in Kabul, the Indians ducked.

This is an evidence that if we keep surgically killing Indians in Afghanistan, they won't blame us and would therefore suck it up.

Our war against Hindutvindians extends beyond the border of Afghanistan into Tajikistan. Once we kill the talibitches, we'd go after their real handlers.

please ..... we love to repeat another 71, When India strike Backs, PA chief RUN to china and PM run to US for shelter and find safe hideout....lol what a country....

Do you have capability to kill Taliban? don't know how many operation you launch and ended with defeat in pretext of peace deal. :coffee:

I think it's fair deal for pak. Russia gets american money and pak gets free helis..

oh wait who pays for collateral damage of drone strke?

I think it's fair deal for pak. Russia gets american money and pak gets free helis..

oh wait who pays for collateral damage of drone strke?

Its PAK citizens they will kill and get killed in cities by Taliban...... but they have keep safe those helos from taliban, their airport , navy port are not safe ... see that Taliban burn helos in winter to keep them warm ;)

please ..... we love to repeat another 71, When India strike Backs, PA chief RUN to china and PM run to US for shelter and find safe hideout....lol what a country....

Do you have capability to kill Taliban? don't know how many operation you launch and ended with defeat in pretext of peace deal. :coffee:
did you wipe your hands after last time you pooped or you forgot and went to eat something?

please keep posting because we love to talk at you

did you wipe your hands after last time you pooped or you forgot and went to eat something?

please keep posting because we love to talk at you
yep , i love to enjoy your fantasy stories since 1947 , we do that and we did that ........ and result came BIG ZERO (O)

your PM , Mush etc become so desperate to do anything just for hand shake ......

remember IAF atlantique and Post post which IAF plane bombed and PAF don't do anything about it.

Well congrats to pakistan for aid
But aid comes with condition so just wait and see on which conditions aid is coming

She was looking for a man who will be dependent on her and who she can boss around for the rest of her life. She couldn't find a man like that in India so she had to marry a Pakistani and she got exactly what she wanted- Shoaib Malik

Well Sania surely got what she wanted if you know what i mean.;)

Last edited:

1971 happened when you were a twinkle in your dad's eyes, Pakistan doesn't have to fight a war 1000 miles distant at a 10 : 1 disadvantage, the real test came in 2002..... your army sat around for a whole year and then turned it's tail....Cold start....hot pursuits.... surgical strikes.....lols.....speak volumes of your credibility.

Its PAK citizens they will kill and get killed in cities by Taliban...... but they have keep safe those helos from taliban, their airport , navy port are not safe ... see that Taliban burn helos in winter to keep them warm ;)
you wish and then you burn and you defecate
and you forget to wash your hands. and then you talk crap and type crap
and think crap.. this thread was dedicated to you

thanks for your expected posts :)

1971 happened when you were a twinkle in your dad's eyes, Pakistan doesn't have to fight a war 1000 miles distant at a 10 : 1 disadvantage, the real test came in 2002..... your army sat around for a whole year and then turned it's tail....Cold start....hot pursuits.... surgical strikes.....lols.....speak volumes of your credibility.
poor chap out of desperation.. has to bring his bag of overused taunts.

but the fact doesnt change

we are pounding on BLA and TTP and soon we will take out the terrorists hiding in Indian terror camps in Afghanistan and we are getting paid by Americans..

Lovely.

yep , i love to enjoy your fantasy stories since 1947 , we do that and we did that ........ and result came BIG ZERO (O)

we in PDF thank you for every post you make.

keep it up. we need all the attention and a little bit of butt hurt feelings always work a charm.

come on. be a good poster and respond now.
you dont have to wipe your nose or wipe your behind. I promise I wont bring this up again... your bad habits wont change now

Back
Top Bottom