What's new

First Mi-35 and Now $ 900 M Aid? Would it be too much to Swallow?

Saudi's, UAE, Qatari's, Omani's, Bahraini's, Kuwaiti's - I don't see much opposition there in terms of an army that would withstand an affront like Syria or Iraq.
LOL Saudi Airforce could beat IAF if they were here in place of PAF.

LOL Saudi Airforce could beat IAF if they were here in place of PAF.

Re read my post again my friend, - the Iraqi and the Syrian siege goes on despite presence of air power and the lack of it on the other side.

After sustaining the minor loss of 100 Billion dollars you are getting a massive aid of 900 million Dollars!

10361459_1431101000498133_1235231077228588038_n.jpg
yes chanda

anything that busts your balls is welcome
we are fighting our war and yes it costs money and you celebrate like an honest green snake you are no matter what Geo channel says.

but .. the good thing is Americans are supporting us and we are getting Russian Helicopters that will be paid by American aid

that small gain my friend, is something which is painful to you. as I expected and predicted

So how have you arrived at the conclusion that the Mi-35s are being given free of cash but then as the title proves
I would say certain category are choking on it......makes it all the more sweet.... as for chacha giving eidi, there are others who pay through the nose to sleep with their chachi.

Sukhjinder-Singh_0.jpg

no matter how much poetry our Prime minster and Geo Najam Sethy writes for a certain mindset of the Indians but they do show themselves up
on one hand they celebrate our human and material loss like any self respecting Chankia follower would do.
and on the other hand they criticse us with choked throats and swollen butts that we are accepting aid money ..

one can tell them that if it was all about money then we would have sold Dr Afridi and got even more "aid" from yanks or we would have started North Waziristan operation 5 years ago when they wanted it .. we took our time and only did it when it suited us.

now if Americans want to pay for the Russian Hinds then there is no problem with that. we can sue the same gunships on Indian Arjun tanks if they try to play cold start with us.

Last edited:
yes chanda

we are fighting our war and yes it costs money and you celebrate like an honest green snake you are no matter what Geo channel says.

but .. the good thing is Americans are supporting us and we are getting Russian Helicopters that will be paid by American aid

that small gain my friend, is something which is painful to you. as I expected and predicted
Few years ago every morning when i used to go for practice,people used to walk their dogs in the ground ,and one guy brings a huge german shepard and small pameranian ,the german shepard never worries about the other dogs but all the other dogs stop and watch the german shepard,in the mean while pameranian will walk in the front and behaves as if the other dogs are scared of him.

Your thread and your post reminded me that incident and the perception of the pameranian.
yeah India is burning that you might get the m35 lol .its all perceptions

So how have you arrived at the conclusion that the Mi-35s are being given free of cash but then as the title proves
I would say certain category are choking on it......makes it all the more sweet.... as for chacha giving eidi, there are others who pay through the nose to sleep with their chachi.

Sukhjinder-Singh_0.jpg

Sukhjinder-Singh_0.jpg

read the OP and the way posters are rejoicing over the aid of 900 mn.

Couple of slips between cup and lips. I will wait for this for be done. However, I am not bothered if it goes one way or other. I think some people are getting it wrong, they need MIG-35 for anti terror operations. Heard they badly need helicopters. Did not hear abouy numbers guessing between 5 to 10. Numbers also matter. It is good that they are building relationship with Russia. What suprised is they did not go Chinese. Does China does not have anything to offer.

Yaar karne do rejoice, tumko kya. Pata nahi kyoun hum log overreaction de rahe hain. Koi bhi cheez game changer nahi ho sakti, thoda bahoot fayda ho sakta hai.
No comparision of hard work, building economy, industrial base, scientific research etc takes time and hardwork. No deal can ever win over hardwork. Look at their leaders.

With all that money and defense spendings, India is still getting aid? I am a bit surprised.

yes chanda

no matter how much poetry our Prime minster and Geo Najam Sethy writes for a certain mindset of the Indians but they do show themselves up
on one hand they celebrate our human and material loss like any self respecting Chankia follower would do.
and on the other hand they criticse us with choked throats and swollen butts that we are accepting aid money ..

one can tell them that if it was all about money then we would have sold Dr Afridi and got even more "aid" from yanks or we would have started North Waziristan operation 5 years ago when they wanted it .. we took our time and only did it when it suited us.

now if Americans want to pay for the Russian Hinds then there is no problem with that. we can sue the same gunships on Indian Arjun tanks if they try to play cold start with us.

I was merely laughing and pointing out stupidity of Shri GreenFlacon.

GreenFalcon said:

India has been trolled!!
Wow :woot:, you just initiated another session of heart Burn stories :enjoy:

And the OP (posted by shri Irfan Baloch aka you 'sire') was a clear troll.

I merely pointed out that why GF was wrong and gave proper reply to your post.

Back
Top Bottom