What's new

First ever visit of any chief of Pakistan Air Force to Russia

MiG-35? No way! Its a very high tech aircraft and Russia has few of them. Its highly capable.

I dont think we should wish too big on defence equipment. There will be some economic deals. we should welcome the progress in relations. Pakistan needs strong countries like Russia at its side for the developing situation in the region.

Most people rank it as a defensive fighter as opposed to the western twin engined fighters and su27/30 etc , however I havent made my opinion yet as I didnt have time to go through some related articles yet

what mad me believe a lil bit more than i actuallt should've was the fact that i ma self had heard this news in russian media after india rejected mig35 that that they should sell it to pakistan there were many defence analyst in russia who believed that they should offer mig35 to pakistan.

SAMS ... MIGS .....

Ever stopped to wonder ... if Putin asks

"Why should I sell to Pakistan ? "

SAMS ... MIGS .....

Ever stopped to wonder ... if Putin asks

"Why should I sell to Pakistan ? "

Adviser: Its Money you need sir besides what will u do of those rejected fighters.
Putin: They are not rejected they are the best we have! India Was brainwashed by french! Those rafales Doesnt stand a chance.
Adviser: i think we should do business with Pakistan And sell them those MiGs, They will fly them against those useless rafales and maybe someday our Migs will Shot down Those Rafales.
Putin: Good Idea!

Adviser: Its Money you need sir besides what will u do of those rejected fighters.
Putin: They are not rejected they are the best we have! India Was brainwashed by french! Those rafales Doesnt stand a chance.
Adviser: i think we should do business with Pakistan And sell them those MiGs, They will fly them against those useless rafales and maybe someday our Migs will Shot down Those Rafales.
Putin: Good Idea!

.......and your mom woke you up from your beautiful dream...

u are talking as if u have whole set ur own planes...u too are being milked by Americans, chinese and now Russians too..

Pakistanis big talk is like a joke but the thing is they are never funny.

And funny thing..we already have 25 billion $ deal with Russia in plane development. Lets see if Pakistan can even get that kind of money. Pakistan will not be able to raise that kind of money even if all of u eat grass..

PakisTan 's pakistanees eat meat and loves to eat the meat of cow especially the "kabaabs" ... :butcher: unlike you hindus who just love to drink the "cow pee" and guess what you do it proudly ... :fie:

it is embarrasingly shameful for the people of your country "india" to spend hundreds of billions of dollars on military equipment when hundreds of millions of your own people are living disgustingly way too under the poverty line without food , water & shelter , infact not having even the "grass" to eat to just live another day ... :azn:

seriously saying , guys ; Let us all just take a look at what this astonishing video reveals to the world about the hidden truth which is always ensured to remain hidden from the world and ironically from the indian people itself ... :smokin:

"Boy sucking and drinking dog's milk"-Kauthukalokam 28,January 2012 Part 1 - YouTube

Achy bhaly thread ke maa behn aik kar dety hain aap log...
pls yar stick to the topic. if you have any thing to share please share it or give your fingers a bit rest.

Congrats to all we will get SAMS from Russia to Stop evil Americans

They are not likely to sell any heavy-duty weaponry like SAMs and armed aircraft. At the most we should expect some statement about solidarity and committment to the region. Extending support (moral only) to Afghanistan and Pakistan and some other minor issues.

Transport Helis might be on the way though.

But it's better like this. We shouldn't expect too much from the Russians, they have Russo-India relations to think about too.

Back
Top Bottom