What's new

First ever visit of any chief of Pakistan Air Force to Russia

I wonder if the Russians will offer us some tech?It's their only option in the Indo-Pak region as India rejected all of their aircraft in the MMRCA competition.

Don't do that, now the indians will swarm this thread and derail it.

yes I can see KABRISTAN in you stomach.... Keep feeding on dead animals.. . good for you ....

Yakhsss... you guys eating live ones?? :sick:
too bad!

just as a lesson, who eat grass or who like meat is not your concern and not to be discussed on a professional discussion thread!! please refrain from such stupid attempts to derail the thread!

can we have an on topic reply now?

sorry going for off the topic but would like to add this cuz I feel its important.
lol just to add some more about meat stuff... Grass and other plants are also living things and research shows that they feel pain as well and they have sense of feelings as well.. the indians should kill all the Lions in the world cuz they eat cows : ). Allah has given humans pointed and flat teeth to enjoy both the plants and the meat. Pointed shows that we can eat meat and flat for plants. Lions got pointed only teeth so they eat meat and cows got flat teeth so they eat grass. End of discussion : )

On Topic

Lets see Russian President will be coming to Pakistan in September so hopefully we see some deals.

:pakistan:

WOW Man lets see what happens next when somebody you know who is coming to PAKISTAN this Year i think In Sept:pakistan:

If...and its a big IF...Russia is going to offer something to Pakistan, or Pakistan would like to buy, what would be the first choice...?

If...and its a big IF...Russia is going to offer something to Pakistan, or Pakistan would like to buy, what would be the first choice...?

transport helos and attack helos - if we wish a big ticket item, india would create a big fuss and the russians may back off.

transport helos and attack helos - if we wish a big ticket item, india would create a big fuss and the russians may back off.

1. Training facilities and exchange students ( engineers ) come to mind.
2. Defense systems, The Tunguska maybe very potent machine in WoT.

Pakistan should try to get at least a squadron of attack helicopters from Russia. Pakistan needs them to carry out effective operations against TTP. Cobra helicopters are too old.

Pakistan should try to get at least a squadron of attack helicopters from Russia. Pakistan needs them to carry out effective operations against TTP. Cobra helicopters are too old.
Russian Helicopters are good but real hard to maintain.The Cobras are comparatively easier to maintain.

Russian Helicopters are good but real hard to maintain.The Cobras are comparatively easier to maintain.

ON the contrary.. the Mi-17's are some of the most rugged helicopters and very easy to keep in the air.
They are however, much more vulnerable to small arms fire as compared to western helicopters like the UH-60.

i have heard from some sources that Russia is going to offer mig35 to Pakistan, Pakistan needs helis too but aren't going for them as they dont need advanced helis to fight Taliban plus they dont have enough money also. even money for mig35 isn't gonna be readily available.

i have heard from some sources that Russia is going to offer mig35 to Pakistan, Pakistan needs helis too but aren't going for them as they dont need advanced helis to fight Taliban plus they dont have enough money also. even money for mig35 isn't gonna be readily available.
Su-35....not gonna happen even if you have money.....India will come in between, and Indian market is far more valuable for Russia.....I think talks will be on Helis....

Transport helos is a yes yes....and You are right..India will do anything to cancel these deals....

MiG-35? No way! Its a very high tech aircraft and Russia has few of them. Its highly capable.

I dont think we should wish too big on defence equipment. There will be some economic deals. we should welcome the progress in relations. Pakistan needs strong countries like Russia at its side for the developing situation in the region.

Back
Top Bottom