What's new

First ever visit of any chief of Pakistan Air Force to Russia

Adviser: Its Money you need sir besides what will u do of those rejected fighters.
Putin: They are not rejected they are the best we have! India Was brainwashed by french! Those rafales Doesnt stand a chance.
Adviser: i think we should do business with Pakistan And sell them those MiGs, They will fly them against those useless rafales and maybe someday our Migs will Shot down Those Rafales.
Putin: Good Idea!

keep cooking stories...old habits die hard..

any thing for foolling ourself and floating boat :lol:

If we can afford a nosy neighbor like you, we can afford everything.

Last 5 yrs proved that you cant afford even A-stan..;)

S-1000 :smitten:

and by the way, we dont eat grass, You guys do and we eat Meat.
Millions like me eat meat! Grass is for the cows!!

And I've eaten meat not only in India but Pakistani meat too! :woot: Lahori mutton kababs in Anarkali bazaar!!
eating-02.gif
:P

I gotta admit there's nothing like that stuff in this whole universe!! :tup:

On topic. I feel the Russians would be happy to give attack and heavy lift choppers if not fighter aircraft to Pakistan. The latter would be a sensitive issue due to Indian apprehensions which Russia will have to take into account.

can u afford? :azn:

Your grand daddy said the same in 1947 and your daddy in 1971 but we are still the biggest pain in your A$$. We could never afford it but we are a nuclear power, we have more effective nuclear delivery systems than yours and our conventional forces are adequate for our needs and that is despite being 7 times smaller than you. You guys are only making the Americans, the French, the Russians as well as your politicians and your generals rich. Biggest fools in the world even more than the Arabs. For God sake you guys have to even import primary, basic and advanced trainers, MBTs, artillary shells, your INSAS, ATGM, SAMs are failures.

Did he also compare USA and Russian aircraft their advantages and disadvantages especially PAF Pilots experience in flying every type of aircraft. Did they learn anything! My guess is watch the next generation of Russian aircraft they will probably will have PAF help!

Your grand daddy said the same in 1947 and your daddy in 1971 but we are still the biggest pain in your A$$. We could never afford it but we are a nuclear power, we have more effective nuclear delivery systems than yours and our conventional forces are adequate for our needs and that is despite being 7 times smaller than you. You guys are only making the Americans, the French, the Russians as well as your politicians and your generals rich. Biggest fools in the world even more than the Arabs. For God sake you guys have to even import primary, basic and advanced trainers, MBTs, artillary shells, your INSAS, ATGM, SAMs are failures.
Dude you need to learn alot about Indian Defence Industry......

Secondly Failures are part of learning....and

In this decade you will see alot of success stories in Indian Defence Industry Like Hal Dhruv,Hal LCH,Dhruv Wdi,INS Kolkatta,INS Vikrant,Nuclear submarine,Tejas Mk2,Naval Tejas,Indo-Rus Brahmos,Akash,AAD,PAD, Indo-Rus MRTA,Pinaka,Astra Bvraam,Sudarshan LGB,DRDO AEW&C,Indo-Israel Barak 8,Indo-Rus FGFA,Hal AMCA etc etc..:...

Back
Top Bottom