What's new

First ever footage: IN MiG-29Ks landing at night on the INS Vikramaditya

This is a thread about the MIGHTY INDIAN NAVY ....... The only proper real Navy in South Asia

Your chinease fighter the JF17 comments is not required in this particular forum

CANT WAIT to see THIS inducted in 2020

ins-vikrant.jpg
Only proper navy.....lool that is able to sink just about anything in their own fleet from damaging the most modern subs to warships requiring years of repair. Have a nice day.
This forum is PAKISTAN defence forum. Little boy

Why lights were off on the deck and turned on after it landed? <noob here>

SOP, Sir.

As far as switching back on is concern then we can not assertion if these light were switched on to me it looks like camera picked the ambient light reflected by the Jet's landing gear headlight.

MIG 29 on Jan 3th :-):-):-)

Attachments

• 7c573d2b-58ac-489e-9900-3b2c58fbf837.jpg
    7c573d2b-58ac-489e-9900-3b2c58fbf837.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 280
  • c22e0e7b-be97-4e3c-8e43-7c18a958c3e6.jpg
    c22e0e7b-be97-4e3c-8e43-7c18a958c3e6.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 43
  • c7192f68-0454-4ba9-8f3c-316f0529cd02.jpg
    c7192f68-0454-4ba9-8f3c-316f0529cd02.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 47
Congratulations, India! It is indeed a progress that worth a :tup:.

Shssss! Chinese are not supposed to hear things or ask questions. Didn't your commie leaders teach u these properly?

Your perception is as true as all Indians are not allowed to eat beef.

Shssss! Chinese are not supposed to hear things or ask questions. Didn't your commie leaders teach u these properly?
My commie leaders taught us to learn from the world the latest knowledge, management, and economic techniques. They didn't ask me not to hear this >

INS Arihant left crippled after ‘accident’ 10 months ago
http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...er-accident-10-months-ago/article22392049.ece

:rofl::rofl::rofl:.

Based on 1960s Charlie submarine? OMG, it's even worse than our first gen Xia subs.

My commie leaders taught us to learn from the world the latest knowledge, management, and economic techniques. They didn't ask me not to hear this >

INS Arihant left crippled after ‘accident’ 10 months ago
http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...er-accident-10-months-ago/article22392049.ece

:rofl::rofl::rofl:.

Based on 1960s Charlie submarine? OMG, it's even worse than our first gen Xia subs.

See, there lies the problem, everything you know is taught to you by your commie leaders. With restricted internet access constant surveillance and living in fear, its hardly surprising you believe all this stuffs which you post here.

See, there lies the problem, everything you know is taught to you by your commie leaders. With restricted internet access constant surveillance and living in fear, its hardly surprising you believe all this stuffs which you post here.
My commie leaders taught me to learn from others, so indirectly I have many teachers including my ex-lecturers, my bosses, my colleague, etc. So I keep on learning and learning, how am I living in fear? i don't get lynched for eating beef nor do I get raped every now and then like in India. Surveillance actually helped reduce crime by 30-40% last year. Uses AI tech too, America tried to do this but couldn't.:china:. I don't fear anything as long as I am a productive member of society and don't commit crimes or overthrow the government. I heard you elect criminals as your representatives? I live in Singapore btw, with the same authoritarian system coupled with a democratic facade creating world class governance. PRC is learning from Singapore actually.:enjoy:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...amera-big-brother_us_5a2ff4dfe4b01598ac484acc

Btw, what I heard came from Indian media, are they lying as always? So Arihant is perfect?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

MIG 29 on Jan 3th :-):-):-)
So who are they gonna blame next? Russian engines? I don't think you can blame that since you crashed while taxiing. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Their pilots are a joke and the maintenance crew are just as clueless.:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom