What's new

Favourite Dog Breed

God damn hate rottweilers very well known for turning on its owner but the bastards will chase you at first sight.

dont need to hate this breed. the are like coconut. tough but nice if you know how to open it.

thats why i said its loaded gun. handle with care.

my dogs are so furious if given command, but if we tell them strictly to restrain the dont even go near to strangers.

my nephew is 2 years old and my both dogs are his best friend. even my rotties are nice with other kids. because i trained them like that way.

My dogs are trained not to bite to stranger only bark it. but they are also trained to become furious and vicious on command. To achieve this level of perfection in you dog you have to have passions, willingness, skills and strong character.

In my opinion rotties are infamous just because of their unskilled handlers.
and rotties are not for everyone. :no:

apart from rotties currently i have cockatoo from last 20 years.

I have a Siberian Husky, they are beautiful,beautiful animals. Need plenty of exercise . Not great on the obedience scale though and can't be trusted off the leash. Hopeless guard dog (doesn't ever bark) though the fact he look like a menacing wolf is probably scary enough.

problem is feeding them, and cleaning up after them. here in britain if ur dog does **** on public property it your job to pick it up or get heavy fine.

8150916073_ec3399bd7b_z.jpg

I have owned two so far.

MY TWO BEST

TURKISH KANGAL

09.jpg

Adult+Kangal.jpg

puppys very cute

kangal-kopegi_61181.jpg

AND SIBERIAN HUSKY VERY BEATIFUL DOG

siberian_husky_.jpg

Siberian-Husky-Puppies-For-Sale-1.jpg

Dude its Kurdish Kangal or Turkish Kangal . Secondly what is your views on Antolian Shepherd ??

I have a Siberian Husky, they are beautiful,beautiful animals. Need plenty of exercise . Not great on the obedience scale though and can't be trusted off the leash. Hopeless guard dog (doesn't ever bark) though the fact he look like a menacing wolf is probably scary enough.

Siberian Husky in Bangalore . Dude That's Cruelty :D

Jagga has starred as scooby doo

scooby-doo_where_are_you.gif

Scooby Doo was a Great Dane :P . They are Gentle Giants .

1. DDR German Shepherd. Much more hard working and loyal then show breed German shepherd.

DDR+6.jpg

2. Czechoslovakian Wolfdog

Czechoslovakian_Wolfdog_pair.jpg

3. Alaskan Malamute

alaskan_malamute_h02.jpg

Show Dogs are Destroying GS breed . Show ring GS can't even walk properly as competition focuses on shorter hind legs . Look at Pug 100 years back it has a little nose using which it could breathe , right now they have smashed the nose in the skull due to selective breeding . Same sad case is with many dogs.

Siberian Husky in Bangalore . Dude That's Cruelty :D

:lol::lol: That's what I would have thought too but he is fine with the weather, probably because Bangalore does not face the extreme heat of certain other parts of India. On days that are particularly hot, he prefers staying in an airconditioned room, doing nothing but Bangalore is probably the best place among major cities of India. Unlike other dogs, he is not particularly fond of basking in the sun, prefers the shade though he likes to look outside.

That what hollywood says but bully ***** was scooby.

Please provide some Reference Regarding the same . Also your BullyKutta looks like Cane corso , but with a but larger dewlaps and leaner Chest . Plus as far as i have read about Bullykutta their is no standardization yet . Some have been Cross Bred with Western dogs brought in by the british and later Rich Pakistanis as their are Several sub breeds within BullyKutta .

Please provide some Reference Regarding the same . Also your BullyKutta looks like Cane corso , but with a but larger dewlaps and leaner Chest . Plus as far as i have read about Bullykutta their is no standardization yet . Some have been Cross Bred with Western dogs brought in by the british and later Rich Pakistanis as their are Several sub breeds within BullyKutta .

i already provided it you need go through the whole post. Dont disrespect jagga otherwise he says he going to rap e your unwashed ***.

i already provided it you need go through the whole post. Dont disrespect jagga otherwise he says he going to rap e your unwashed ***.

Where is disrespect ?? and keep your S**ual perversions to yourself . These as all bullykuttas
Modern_WhiteBullyKutta.jpg

BullyKuttaPakistaniDogBillo2years7.jpg

image-viewer.htm

image-viewer.htm

Do you see Difference in coat sizes etc . That is why i said their is no standardization . If there is one please provide the name of Kennel Club anywhere which recognizes it and gives the specifications and looks after heredity . Thank you

Do i have to really provide the links the god damn dog is famous around many towns/cities here in UK just type in jagga dog on google images.

name of kennel. do you know how many people have dogs renamed so they bring in illegal dogs from outside country. it big business. just pay good bribe

Back
Top Bottom