What's new

This is how Saudi citizens treat South Asian expat workers in Saudi Arabia

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you trying to say here? I bad mouth saudis/arabs just because one racist bigot went on a high.Bigots like these are every where. Politicians of BD and PAK aren't any better than this kind of
racist either. The workers that go to KSA generally sell everything at home just to get there, but
there are corrupt middle man and frauds Travelling agancies that sold them out and make them
illegal in a foreign country, a completely hopeless scenerio for them. But what is our gov doing nothing.Are those fraud travelling agency men any better than this racist bigot. Come on man, don't tell me you believe all arabs are like that. And I don't even consider bigots like that as muslim or brother. A muslim don't act like that. Every muslim country have this kind of bigots not only KSA.

Last year our family found 1 man with his family begging in the streets. When asked he said he hasn't eaten for 2 days and had no money to go back home. He fell in a forgery trap and lost everything. We feed the family and made sure he went back to his village home. This kind of people
won't have the money to sue the culprits and all muslim societies are corrupt to the core like
ours. SO why should I stereotype all arabs for a select few bigots.

While I understand your point; unless there are measures taken by the Saudi government, and condemnation by the populace, they are really no better. Incidents like this will continue.

Secondly being muslim really has nothing to do with it. They treat Westerners and East Asians better in general.

Being muslim only matters when it's time to take in the massive profits from the annual pilgrimage.

Back in 2004 an american wrecked his car into my uncles vehicle in kuwait... despite the fact tht the american was the real culprit he was let go instantly and we had to go to the police station n spent like 4 hours there..... trying to register a report... and the american still wasnt caught.

While I understand your point; unless there are measures taken by the Saudi government, and condemnation by the populace, they are really no better. Incidents like this will continue.

Secondly being muslim really has nothing to do with it. They treat Westerners and East Asians better in general.

Being muslim only matters when it's time to take in the massive profits from the annual pilgrimage.

Well KSA is ruled by corrupt shieks who I highly doubt are even muslims. You can't expect much
from them. Relatives of the royal family have gone used to oil wealth and have lost touch with
reality. Treatment of subcontinentals are the worse and that's may be because they have a lot
of grip over us. KSA alone employs 2 million of our expatriate workers and I think similar no. of
Pakistanis are also employed. The situation will only change when the monarchy will shed its
racist xenophobic attitude. You can't accept much from these guys who forbid marriage outside
their country.

I oppose saudi bashing, because it generally turns into a muslim and arab bashing competition.
Being a muslim I don't want by religion to be bad mouted for some racist saudi sheik.

As for the pilgrimage let me tell you some funny facts actually that was their major source of income until oil was discovered.Now they don't consume the meat but rather give it all as aid to poor muslim countries. BD also gets a portion of those meat slaughtered during pilgrimage meant for the unprivileged, but corrupt customs officials and gov officials even consumes that.:lol:

They are obligated to allow pilgrimage and nobody can stop that. Mecca and medina belongs to
the whole muslim world.

And you as a Human being find nothing offensive about that?

Just being honest... u need to earn respect... look at tht bangladeshi... begging,kissing,getting spit at,kissing his leg in the end? if tht little man only had a lil self respect n courage......

Just being honest... u need to earn respect... look at tht bangladeshi... begging,kissing,getting spit at,kissing his leg in the end? if tht little man only had a lil self respect n courage......

You shouldn't say that because for one you don't know the financial situation of that poor fellow and his family, him working in Saudi Arabia is probably the only source of income for his family back home.

You shouldn't say that because for one you don't know the financial situation of that poor fellow and his family, him working in Saudi Arabia is probably the only source of income for his family back home.

If i were in tht guys place id go back to my country instead of being humiliated like tht..... what abt you? would you ignore such abuse and carry on with it?

What sickening behavior! Being poor is the worst crime in this world!

Mate I normally agree with you. but you are now being offensive

If i were in tht guys place id go back to my country instead of being humiliated like tht..... what abt you? would you ignore such abuse and carry on with it?

How do you know what his majboori is??

I have a Quran on my bookshelf

it doesnt make my flat a ''holy'' place
:rofl: Class sir

While its true such bigots can be found anywhere, its just dishonest to ignore the thing that really matters - how the governments and state machinery respond to such issues.

Sorry PN u can not identify with that poor man. Ur father is a brigadier or colonel or something and you drive 10 cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom