What's new

Favourite Dog Breed

From Your Link this is the quote :

"During the colonnial times, some English Bull Terrier blood was introduced to some strains of the local breeds, this was done primarily to create new breeds, such as the Gull Terr and the Bully *****"

I am so happy with my keen observation skills about Dogs . I was able to recognize English Blood in an Alaunt Type Dog . Thanks for making my day !!:yahoo:

Kangal is champion.

The Problem is with Naming Convention of Kangal .Most People call it Kurdish Kangal while some call it Turkish Kangal and they are generally Turks .

These Massive Dogs were introduced in Nigeria so that they can keep Leopards away from Herding animals of the tribals otherwise tribals used to kill leopards affecting their population and these dogs have stoked fear in the heart of leopards . They keep away from the flock protected by a few Kangals . They have contributed a lot in leopard conservation and the WWF is planning to replicate this model in other countries .

Young_Chew_Koya.jpg

I just love that wolf look on dogs. Unfortunately, I am not permitted to have one..

As far as i know they Live on an average of 6 years or 7 . That will be heartbreaking ......

Bigger the size of breed. Lower will be the life span.

By the way my 10 year old Labrador died on September 18th this year. He was suffering from congestive heart failure, fought for 3 months with his failing heart. :(

abey tune kya kutte pe phd kiya hai? :lol: give me some info on bull dog life span plus is it true that its a one man dog ? or family friendly etc

Bull dog is not what it used to be .British suckers have almost destroyed this breed as they . Do you not its almost impossible for a Female Bull Dog to give natural birth due to massive head size and births are done through Caesarean . Like pug it also has a problem breathing and always Pants . Can't Walk for Longer Distance is Heat is BAD for this Breed . :D .

Back
Top Bottom