What's new

Favourite Dog Breed

Bigger the size of breed. Lower will be the life span.

By the way my 10 year old Labrador died on September 18th this year. He was suffering from congestive heart failure, fought for 3 months with his failing heart. :(

That is Sad Mate , may he go to doggy heaven with green fields and lot of bones .

About Size and breed lifespan i have also felt Himalyan/Tibetian Mastiffs being comparatively Long lived . My friends Tibetean lived to be good old 13 .

All my jungli kuttas (God bless their doggy souls) have lived between 14-16 years.

Hardy, intelligent, and exceptionally good looking (long haired, lovely coats and muzzles).

All my jungli kuttas (God bless their doggy souls) have lived between 14-16 years.

Hardy, intelligent, and exceptionally good looking (long haired, lovely coats and muzzles).

My neighbour reared a street dog since he was a pup but unfortunately the dog never want to stay at home, the dog loved to sleep on the garbage instead at home.

My neighbour reared a street dog since he was a pup but unfortunately the dog never want to stay at home, the dog loved to sleep on the garbage instead at home.

Weird man.

They are intelligent, loyal, and very good watch dogs.

Dude its Kurdish Kangal or Turkish Kangal . Secondly what is your views on Antolian Shepherd ??

Wtff is Kurdish kangal you retard whne there isn't a Kurdish country, they are from Sivas, go to Sivas and say that they'll make you breakfast for the dog.

Wtff is Kurdish kangal you retard whne there isn't a Kurdish country, they are from Sivas, go to Sivas and say that they'll make you breakfast for the dog.

Google Kurdish Kangal and you will come to know .

Google Kurdish Kangal and you will come to know .

I did but all i got was videos by poor kurds who have no glory but doing propoganda to call it turkish dog when its best kwon place is sivas . The Kangal Dog is regarded as the national breed of Turkey, originating from the Kangal district in Sivas Province. Alot of nationalists there beware if you see one and you call it kurdish dog theyll feed you for the dog.

OTHER TURKISH DOGS

AKBAS MEANING SOMETHING LIKE WHITE HEAD

akbas.jpg

65654d1334094945-akbas-akbas-kangal-kopek.jpg

akbas-5.jpeg

Akba%C5%9F%20yavrusu-k.jpg

AKSARAY MALAKLI FROM AKSARAY PROVINCE

Aksaray-Malakl%C4%B1s%C4%B1.jpg

aksaray_malaklisi_uluslararasi_kopek_irki_oluyor_h2762.jpg

d8wtt.jpg

ANATOLIAN SHEPHERD

Anatolian-Shepherd.jpg

Varish.jpg

anatolian-shepherd.jpg

karabas and anatolian shepherd is a bit different i think . i think anatolian shepherd dog is skinner and more agile.

@Trolla-Lala Bhai, can you tell us about Afghan hound,

75.jpg

Grooming Suggests in the Above Picture its a Show Ring Dog but good one for hunting as well as i cannot see any Physical Deformities ( I maybe Wrong) . Look at its Eyes and Muzzle and Built . They Are traits of a Sighthound and seeing it you can always separate good Sighthound from the bad ones , though i am not a big fan of this type of Breed . They live long for a Large Dog but one they set their Eyes on Something all your commands fall on deaf years . Great Breed Nonetheless .....

Last edited by a moderator:
karabas and anatolian shepherd is a bit different i think . i think anatolian shepherd dog is skinner and more agile.

I think Its more to diet and Lifestyle than being hereditary . Plus the Coat colors , Size , Shape of the heads , Gait all are extremely similar so i don't think Karabas and Antolian Shepherd can be classified as two different breeds but i may be wrong

Show Dogs are Destroying GS breed . Show ring GS can't even walk properly as competition focuses on shorter hind legs . Look at Pug 100 years back it has a little nose using which it could breed , right now they have smashed the nose in the skull due to selective breeding . Same sad case is with many dogs.

Yeah it's a shame what show breeders have done to the noble German Shepherd.

This is a good example of a show breed shepherd. Look how hunched its back is, looks more like a frog then a dog.

SG20Elmo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom