What's new

India - Another person murdered by dogs

Man, on morning walk, mauled to death by stray dogs in Aligarh. Watch

By HT News Desk | Written by Ritu Maria Johny
Apr 16, 2023 02:28 PM IST

In the CCTV footage shared on social media, a man could be seen attacked by at least 7-8 dogs before he succumbed to his injuries.​

A man, out on a morning walk in Uttar Pradesh’s Aligarh on Sunday, was bitten to death by a pack of stray dogs. In visuals shared on social media, more than half a dozen dogs attacked the retired doctor, identified as Safdar Ali. The incident happened at around 6 am inside the Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) campus of Thana Civil Line area, according to Pravesh Rana, station house officer (SHO), Civil Lines.

The incident happened at around 6 am inside the Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) campus. (Screengrab)
The incident happened at around 6 am inside the Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) campus. (Screengrab)

The official Twitter account of Aligarh Police shared a video update. Superintendent of police, Kuldeep Kumavat, said that a dog squad accompanied the police officers, who reached the AMU campus upon receiving information about the incident at around 7.30 am. The body of the deceased has been sent for postmortem to confirm the cause of death.

Also read | Canine terror: Dog bite incidents on rise in Ludhiana

The CCTV visuals showed around 7-8 dogs surrounding Ali, who was only carrying a mobile phone, before relentlessly attacking him. The 65-year-old was a resident of the Civil Lines area.

The incident comes amid a surge in cases of dog attacks on the public across the state over the past few months. Pet owners in Uttar Pradesh are required to give an undertaking to the local authorities that they will ensure the animals do not cause any nuisance in public, according to the latest guidelines issued by the state’s urban development department.

Rules were also laid down for breeders, resident welfare associations and individuals who adopt stray dogs in large numbers. The new guidelines were circulated among municipal commissioners and executive heads of urban local bodies in February.

---

Jamahir's comments :

1. I would like to interview about this with the Patroness of the World's Dogs, Maneka Gandhi and her gang of insanities :

2. Where were the police in this park ? Usually when a woman is sitting with a man in parks or sitting by herself the police are quick to confront her but where were the police now ?

3. Who is recording this murder ? Why didn't this recording person chase away the dogs ?

4. @-=virus=- @Areesh @waz, you are dog lovers. Your opinion ?

This is probably the only subject I would ever agree with you on. Stray Dogs are not only health hazard but also dangerous bloodthirsty animals especially for children and Elderlies who won't be able to defend themselves if a dog let alone a pack attacks them. They either need to be euthanized or removed far away from human settlement.

These vids are so saddening. I don't want to go like that. One of the comments on the Indian vid said that this is the closest to a zombie that he has known.

And @-=virus=- has laughed at these vids.

Cats are good, a young female cat is in my house right now and I also feed a male cat that comes from elsewhere and I also care for a adult female cat.

Randi Rona ? Why are you so cringey, adopting idiotic phrases from Pakistan ?

@Paitoo, you okay in the head that you have liked Virus' post and this is your only contribution to the thread ?

Do not worry, what can you expect from a pdf member, when our PM is clown.

Cat also spread lot of diseases including Rabies. but dog is main source.

*click on diseases tab.

They either need to be euthanized or removed far away from human settlement.
What about far more dangerous humans

it's mostly socio economically poors, although others too and not guaranteed to not commit heinous crimes.. plenty of examples out there

but overall if you look.. bad socio economic ghetto areas always have the worst crime rate

in good neighborhoods, its safe.. some places people don't even bother locking their doors.. ki doggy ghoom ke aa jayega raat ko.. good full perimeter and internal patrol security guys.

yeah but, packs of very hungry starving impoverished street dogs found in slums could be a problem for slum dwellers.. for those dogs, I propose neutering them, they really chill the ef out after the op, and more importantly, its humane, spl for bitches, who otherwise get preggers every 6 months by a pack of wild doggos.. bad cycle.

sterilize, not euthanize... euthanization ka matlab bhi pta hai tujhe ? .. I've had friends and family who had to do that to their beloved pet, both cats and dogs.. to put them out of their misery when their conditions were beyond all help, no matter how much money one was willing to put to cure them. Very sad :(

Do not worry, what can you expect from a pdf member, when our PM is clown.

:sad:

Cat also spread lot of diseases including Rabies. but dog is main source.

*click on diseases tab.

1. I checked the "Diseases" tab and even in that long list it didn't seem that cats are more likely to transmit those diseases.

2. Surprisingly, one of the listed diseases was Plague and the truth is that the Plague ( Black Death ) in medieval Europe spread because of lack of cats. And why was there a lack of cats ? Because an evil pope called Gregory IX had ordered the eradication of cats.

3. Unlike dogs, cats have a self-cleansing ability - external ( grooming ) and some internal thing - that causes not much disease to be passed onto humans or other cats. I have had cats bite me playfully yet I am alive. :) They bite and then immediatel regret and lick the bite to clean and cure it. That's cats - sublime, caring and highly intelligent.

Kill the dogs, otherwise they will kill you,
Rabbis are other headache, worst than Corona Virus,

Animal lovers are worst than dog, they love dogs instead humans.

At least 3rd world countries like Pakistan, India, Bangladesh and Africa should eliminate dogs.

In a village near our city few dogs ate the pen!s of child who was going to school.

Pakistan

India (Patient barking like dog)

*Stay Away even from Cat, Rat, they also spread Rabies and other diseases.
Every animal in Urban spaces except for cats, spparows or donkeys should be shot dead and killed by any means necessary
Cats cause they look cute and adds to a city's character (even here if they're overpopulated neuter em or kill em)

Donkey's cause they're still part of economic activity
All other stray animals, insects, rodents should be exterminated from the urban environment

Last edited:
Abay psycho, the OP is about dogs tearing a person to death today morning and here you are talking about "right to life for precious doggos". :crazy:

@Mentee @fitpOsitive @Drizzt

Jamahir bhaiya, just don't get agitated over every dog post . May be , a kind word of reason could change the other person's perspective?

fishing for allies ?

@Mentee is not low iq like you.. he gets good nutrition to his brain

@fitpOsitive .. I'll be greatly disappointed if he wants to kill all the dogs ...

@Drizzt ka mobile internet ni catch kar raha maybe.. he must be at work, down in the sewers.. the good god ordained and hard working safai karamchari he is.

I've seen your pic a while ago so gotta respect that middle aged fellow sitting across the computer scene. But, you need to be considerate of a person's concerns/fear , what makes him upset ------. Jamahir is what you call a gentleman for all and sundry.

Man, on morning walk, mauled to death by stray dogs in Aligarh. Watch

By HT News Desk | Written by Ritu Maria Johny
Apr 16, 2023 02:28 PM IST

In the CCTV footage shared on social media, a man could be seen attacked by at least 7-8 dogs before he succumbed to his injuries.​

A man, out on a morning walk in Uttar Pradesh’s Aligarh on Sunday, was bitten to death by a pack of stray dogs. In visuals shared on social media, more than half a dozen dogs attacked the retired doctor, identified as Safdar Ali. The incident happened at around 6 am inside the Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) campus of Thana Civil Line area, according to Pravesh Rana, station house officer (SHO), Civil Lines.

The official Twitter account of Aligarh Police shared a video update. Superintendent of police, Kuldeep Kumavat, said that a dog squad accompanied the police officers, who reached the AMU campus upon receiving information about the incident at around 7.30 am. The body of the deceased has been sent for postmortem to confirm the cause of death.

Also read | Canine terror: Dog bite incidents on rise in Ludhiana

The CCTV visuals showed around 7-8 dogs surrounding Ali, who was only carrying a mobile phone, before relentlessly attacking him. The 65-year-old was a resident of the Civil Lines area.

The incident comes amid a surge in cases of dog attacks on the public across the state over the past few months. Pet owners in Uttar Pradesh are required to give an undertaking to the local authorities that they will ensure the animals do not cause any nuisance in public, according to the latest guidelines issued by the state’s urban development department.

Rules were also laid down for breeders, resident welfare associations and individuals who adopt stray dogs in large numbers. The new guidelines were circulated among municipal commissioners and executive heads of urban local bodies in February.

---

Jamahir's comments :

1. I would like to interview about this with the Patroness of the World's Dogs, Maneka Gandhi and her gang of insanities :

2. Where were the police in this park ? Usually when a woman is sitting with a man in parks or sitting by herself the police are quick to confront her but where were the police now ?

3. Who is recording this murder ? Why didn't this recording person chase away the dogs ?

4. @-=virus=- @Areesh @waz, you are dog lovers. Your opinion ?
@Areesh , I would never have taken you for a dog lover.

fetchimage

Would you like to come clear, brozzer?

@villageidiot, see the Ha Ha reacts on this thread by @-=virus=- and @Paitoo and consider if you want to be friend of them.
I think they have taken it back. I also think they might have been trying to piss you off rather than genuinely enjoying the sad incident.

1. I checked the "Diseases" tab and even in that long list it didn't seem that cats are more likely to transmit those diseases.
because that's the very small limit your malnourished brain could do.. teri experiential knowledge toh zero hai.

3. Unlike dogs, cats have a self-cleansing ability - external ( grooming ) and some internal thing - that causes not much disease to be passed onto humans or other cats. I have had cats bite me playfully yet I am alive. :) They bite and then immediatel regret and lick the bite to clean and cure it. That's cats - sublime, caring and highly intelligent.
fuk'n retard, you

LOL

just when we thought you couldn't go dumber LOL

:sick:

Surprisingly, one of the listed diseases was Plague and the truth is that the Plague ( Black Death ) in medieval Europe spread because of lack of cats. And why was there a lack of cats ? Because an evil pope called Gregory IX had ordered the eradication of cats.

Pretty calous and extraordinary move on the part of psychopaths who had the pope convinced over killing cats and let the nature be weaponised ----.

Poison them danger to the public even saliva into a cut can kill once symptoms show you to late . If not round them up and give them to people or vaccinate them. Walking back from the farm to home in the village a nightmare

Back
Top Bottom