What's new

Fair? - A documentary about skin colour in India

we are talking about arrange marriages where love happen after marriage and where desi girls have to go through this traditional arranged marriage process of having inspection and then acceptance or rejection of people came to visit them. sometime family dismissing the girls for few hurful reasons like she is not fair, she is tiny, her nose is not straight etc

Well honestly speaking nowadays even arranged marriages don't take place the way you have painted. A few years back, yes it was very much like you said but not anymore especially not in Urban centers.

I am not against arrange marriage. I am just against the strict criteria of selection which desi women go through while for desi men there is no such thing if they have good job or status

talking from experience hay?. Rasha I got a queen of Kabul here for you.

Joking with you wroora, ghilzai is in a good mood today.

Well honestly speaking nowadays even arranged marriages don't take place the way you have painted. A few years back, yes it was very much like you said but not anymore.

U seem to know alot u in the arranging biz khoora? What u charge lol.

U seem to know alot u in the arranging biz khoora? What u charge lol.

Please i am not that crazy to waste my life doing such things lol I know for the fact that i see people around me getting married and i have seen arranged marriages that weren't in the least the way most paint them as. By the way, what does that word mean??

I never heard this word" Watani" before. what does it mean?

Desi word used for people/culture of south Asian countries. Its not derogatory term in any sense

I know it's not, watani is same thing but refers to us and further up.

Watan is land or nation for example Zama watan pakistan ( my nation land is pakistan).

Well honestly speaking nowadays even arranged marriages don't take place the way you have painted. A few years back, yes it was very much like you said but not anymore especially not in Urban centers.

It happen these days and its my personal observation

i am not talking about love plus arrange marriages where girl and guy like each others and then send parent to arrange their marriage

Please i am not that crazy to waste my life doing such things lol I know for the fact that i see people around me getting married and i have seen arranged marriages that weren't in the least the way most paint them as. By the way, what does that word mean??
Damn and there is me thinking the wait is over I found me a dalal oh well back to drawing board, I was willing to give u 5 goats.

It happen these days and its my personal observation

i am not talking about love plus arrange marriages where girl and guy like each others and then send parent to arrange their marriage

No i know but i was strictly talking about arranged marriages but you are right it still happens but not on the same level it used to a few years back.

What word?.

I know it's not, watani is same thing but refers to us and further up.

Watan is land or nation for example Zama watan pakistan ( my nation land is pakistan).
Pakistan Zama watan de. Za pakstun yum :D

i knew word watan..but word watani heard first time

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom