What's new

Fair? - A documentary about skin colour in India

The Color thing I so ingrained in the Indian Society and the Indian Culture that it would Psychotherapy of the whole Indian Nation to get rid of this mentality. I think it goes back thousands years of Indians being ruled by light skinned people that has created this complex.....

The Color thing I so ingrained in the Indian Society and the Indian Culture that it would Psychotherapy of the whole Indian Nation to get rid of this mentality. I think it goes back thousands years of Indians being ruled by light skinned people that has created this complex.....
I don't think so. Appearance of rulers has nothing to do with general mindset on attractiveness. I didn't know that skin colour complexion is this worse in India but as opposed to India, tanned skin colour is considered attractive in western countries so how will you manage to explain that? Would you bring the same theory you used to describe India into describe western countries? And one important point is that it's most of the times the different feature that strikes out as attractive. Light coloured people are considered as attractive in places where it is hard to find them and similarly tanned skin colour is considered in the west since it is also a rare feature in that region.

I don't think so. Appearance of rulers has nothing to do with general mindset on attractiveness. I didn't know that skin colour complexion is this worse in India but as opposed to India, tanned skin colour is considered attractive in western countries so how will you manage to explain that? Would you bring the same theory you used to describe India into describe western countries? And one important point is that it's most of the times the different feature that strike out as attractive. Light coloured people are considered as attractive in places where it is hard to find them and similarly tanned skin colour is considered in the west since it is also a rare feature in that region.

This is a fallacy that you brown people have. Tanned skin does not mean Brown skin.
Being tanned here in the West mean a white person tanned by Sun. Nobody goes gaga here in the US over a brown South Asian like you.

This is a fallacy that you brown people have. Tanned skin does not mean Brown skin.
Being tanned here in the West mean a white person tanned by Sun. Nobody goes gaga here in the US over a brown South Asian like you.
Where did I say tanned skin colour is equal to brown skin colour? And aren't you from a South Asian origin as me?

Yet another "expert" on India.

We Indians don't give a damn to these ones.

Looks like a sore case of identity crisis.

He has probably begun to think of himself as a white American.

America has contingency plans of concentration camps for such people...

lol @ idea of Pakistanis being significantly lighter than Indians :lol:

Where did I say tanned skin colour is equal to brown skin colour? And aren't you from a South Asian origin as me?

no clearly Pakistani people are not brown

I am brown and I am proud. :D

I can understand why people want to be lighter. Sometime if you are very dark you also look dirty / unclean. No matter how many times you shower the color itself is considered dirty color. If someone wants to be lighter then there's no problem at all. Everybody wants to get attracted by others hence there are many cosmetics. Even men now days use herbal paste on face to become lighter.

racist heaven thread

and i am not racist to dark brown white or black all are humans and same as us

Last edited:
racist! because you told us to call you so

No one prefers extremely white skin colour. It just that people don't like to be extremely dark. I personally find yellow to be the most attractive skin colour.

Hey dude, how many people are very fair like Jacqueline Fernandez in your country?

jacqueline-jacqueline-fernandez-30309636-1024-768.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom