What's new

Fair? - A documentary about skin colour in India

Hey dude, how many people are very fair like Jacqueline Fernandez in your country?

jacqueline-jacqueline-fernandez-30309636-1024-768.jpg

It's mostly the rich class that look like her since they don't spend much time in sunlight. In terms of skin colour, some people are born with a very fair skin and they lose it overtime because of spending too much time in sunlight. As you know sunlight in Sri Lanka is very strong. Well, it wont be easy to find people with a fair skin unless you spend time in central Colombo. Actually her skin colour is more yellowish than white. That's what make her attractive.

I have never seen a Sri Lankan who looks like that girl in real like. LMAO is this reality?
She is Australian mix but still not so impossible to find someone like her in Sri Lanka.

This website has pictures of mostly school level events in Sri Lanka. It might be helpful to study the looks. -XtreamYouth - Home

Last edited:
I don't find even a slightest difference between BD and Sri Lankan people's complexion and physical features but Jacqueline does not look Sri Lankan at all to me.

I don't find even a slightest difference between BD and Sri Lankan people's complexion and physical features but Jacqueline does not look Sri Lankan at all to me.
Vast majority of people in Sri Lanka are from Bengali ancestry so it's not a surprise. Jacqueline is half Sri Lankan, that's why she's different. What do you think of this one? She's a former Mrs.World

7567Sri-Lankan-politician-Rosy-Senanayake.jpg

I have much respect for Sri Lanka. This one country is very tolerant to Muslim minorities. They broadcast Azan on TV every day 5 times. Only non-Muslim majority country to do that. Great Sri Lanka. BD has great ties with Lankans. :D

Vast majority of people in Sri Lanka are from Bengali ancestry so it's not a surprise. Jacqueline is half Sri Lankan, that's why she's different. What do you think of this one? She's a former Mrs.World

Looks like my aunt...lol!

Yeah, she looks a Bong. Her name?

Rosi Senanayaka

Your aunt is qualified enough to become a Mrs. Universe then :D

Ohh.. is that MP Rosi? lol I thought she is a different lady. I have only one image of Rosi Senanayaka in my mind.

This one:
images

Do bengalis really have a specific look? I have seen Bengalis that look like Paharis and Punjabis aswell before.

Do bengalis really have a specific look? I have seen Bengalis that look like Paharis and Punjabis aswell before.

No we don't...Bengalis are a hybrid race...my dad is fair skinned where my uncle is dark skinned...My dad is short....my uncle is tall....its pretty weird!

No we don't...Bengalis are a hybrid race...my dad is fair skinned where my uncle is dark skinned...My dad is short....my uncle is tall....its pretty weird!

Do Indians have specific look? Indians are also hybrid. Actually we got messed up during British regime. Persians, Afghans, Burmese got mixed up.

Do Indians have specific look? Indians are also hybrid. Actually we got messed up during British regime. Persians, Afghans, Burmese got mixed up.
You mean to tell me that people in Bangladesh only got mixed with the Burmese after the partition? and the British had something to do with this? :lol:

Ofcourse there are specific looks when it comes to different ethnicity all over south Asia.

You mean to tell me that people in Bangladesh only got mixed with the Burmese after the partition? and the British had something to do with this? :lol:

Ofcourse there are specific looks when it comes to different ethnicity all over south Asia.

There are Burmese in Bangladesh.

There are Burmese in Bangladesh.
Yes I am aware of this. But those guys are muslim converts/assimilated with the mainstream culture no? Genetically speaking, huge portion of people from Bangladesh have South east Asian admixture in them aswell mate.

img ]

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom