What's new

Fair? - A documentary about skin colour in India

I am a White American you nitwit. And no my ancestry is Turkish not South Asian.

Also we have no concentration camps in America for American Citizens but we do throw illegal Aliens like yourself from India who break our immigration laws.

People like you with inferiority complex about your Brown skin called themselves tanned but you Ignorant people don't really know the meaning of the word.
I knew there was something about you;)

No Toronto. Actually quite a lot of good looking girls around.

Toronto. In my class there is a black girl from Toronto. One of the prettiest girls in my whole university.
Oh and don't try and justify your choice in Women around these parts. It is the internets, and the South Asian male contempt also rears it's ugly head.

Toronto. In my class there is a black girl from Toronto. One of the prettiest girls in my whole university.
Oh and don't try and justify your choice in Women around these parts. It is the internets, and the South Asian male contempt also rears it's ugly head.
lol let them try its a free world. Not my problem if others choose not to agree with me.

Don't they artificially change the skin colour?

Some of them do. Some of the don't it is like @UKBengali said.

Genetic variety within a group tends to be more diverse than the genetic within an inter ethnic context. It is only a few strands in the DNA that makes us have cosmetic changes.

In the normal population even within South Indians, the range of skin color ranges from ebony to whiter than sour cream. Though dark skin is the norm.

:)

African Americans/Canadians can be pretty looking. But I feel as thought with them, its either a hit or a miss. For example I woult take Kerry Washington over 99% of the bollywood bitches any day mate.
o-KERRY-WASHINGTON-ELLE-facebook.jpg

lol let them try its a free world. Not my problem if others choose not to agree with me.

btw, agree with you on the female journalist. lus you can hold conversations while perving on her. Definite bonus!

@Armstrong this is for you

Nandita-Das-HD-Wallpaper-Gallery-Image-Photo-1.jpg

Vidya-Balan-Photos-531x800.jpg

African Americans/Canadians can be pretty looking. But I feel as thought with them, its either a hit or a miss. For example I woult take Kerry Washington over 99% of the bollywood bitches any day mate.

I used to have a crush on Sanaa Lathan.

Lol, I seem to be partial to the dark skinned ladies of the non-Indian variety for some reason.

I salute your taste in women.

I have been raised outside of Asia, so perhaps that probably factors on what I consider and what I dont consider as being sexually attractive. Who knows if I was born/raised back home... my views may have also been similar. You are after all a product of the environment right?

racist heaven thread

and i am not racist to dark brown white or black all are humans and same as us

My hats off to you sir.

The most sensible post in this thread. But you are a good guy though.

Sames goes for Indians....hit or miss .

Sames goes for Indians....hit or miss .
Nah, I think there are more average looking Indian girls around. But then I guess it really depends on your opinion as to whats average, whats hot and whats ugly.

I will say this though. The average Indian woman looks a lot better than the average Indian male :lol:
Indian.jpg

Nah, I think there are more average looking Indian girls around. But then I guess it really depends on your opinion as to whats average, whats hot and whats ugly.

I will say this though. The average Indian woman looks a lot better than the average Indian male :lol:
Indian.jpg

Funny. But true. To make it worse, your average Indian male also has horrible regressive views as well.

To be fair, a lot of the other ethncite's women look better than their male counterparts, as Men are judged based on the security they can provide.

But you aRE RIGHT :laugh:

Indian.jpg

Does she look like an average Indian woman? Probably the best lookin Indians come frm tiny Punjab..! No wonder Bollywood is ruled by punjabis n Pathans..

image.jpg

Does she look like an average Indian woman? Probably the best lookin Indians come frm tiny Punjab..! No wonder Bollywood is ruled by punjabis n Pathans..
lol ahh I see what you did there... lol Slick !

Anyways, sense of beauty is merely subjective. I am certain someone from south India would prefer south Indian looking models over the north Indian looking ones. There are 2 billion people in south Asia... a HUGE chunk of that population look ugly as fook (irrespective to where they are from).

lol ahh I see what you did there... lol Slick !

Anyways, sense of beauty is merely subjective. I am certain someone from south India would prefer south Indian looking models over the north Indian looking ones. There are 2 billion people in south Asia... a HUGE chunk of that population look ugly as fook (irrespective to where they are from).

Dude I ain't punjabi or even Pakhtuns.. Lol I'm a Baluch...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom