What's new

Fair? - A documentary about skin colour in India

Is she on this forum? LOL! You're now lesbian for her. The Hubby gonna get mad.

Dude, a Woman remarking on another woman's attractiveness does not make her a Lesbian.

If that were the case, 80% of the World's female population would be lesbian.

Was Pakistan ever a victim of racism? Whenever I see ARY Digital or GEO channel I see only extremely pale white people acting in serials.

I am 'fair' / light brown in Bangladeshi context. You know that Bangladeshis and Sri Lankans look exactly same. No difference. Almost 90% are dark brown in BD but If I am compared to a common Pakistani my color may not be considered light brown. I may be considered dark brown.

Was Pakistan ever a victim of racism? Whenever I see ARY Digital or GEO channel I see only extremely pale white people acting in serials.

I am 'fair' / light brown in Bangladeshi context. You know that Bangladeshis and Sri Lankans look exactly same. No difference. Almost 90% are dark brown in BD but If I am compared to a common Pakistani my color may not be considered light brown. I may be considered dark brown.
Bengladeshi and Srilankans looks the same? I always assumed that the further south you went , the darker people got.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom