What's new

Fair? - A documentary about skin colour in India

they are all usual boys.

But many girls are very pretty Nayantara/Bhavana/Meera Jasmine and there are so many of them.I had many friends myself but i see myself as a travancore girl as we also do the same coconut oil/coconut in food/herbal remedies/vegetarianism(this is only for us and namboodhiris) and so on.....

TN was amongst the most progressive states in terms of education in 1947.

Most of the business was dominated in the north by Telugu/Kannada Castes and they were all doing business with the rest of India and making money.

The only losers in this game were the agricultural castes whose ego got satiated.

In our place,we speak better Tamizh/better literature/better pronunciation/more independent bent of mind and hell,even more secular.

so they are all brainwashed folks who dont realise their stupidity yet and it is not liek those vulgar/trashy tam film culture is promoting any worthwhile though.

I have an Algerian friend here,she is 32 but looks 18.

Oh my,what a cutie.I often tell my husband if i had seen her before i met him,i might have different ideas.

What do you mean here? Ha Ha that's funny how does your husband react to that?

dont push it hazzy,she is damn cute and anyone wud find her cute and sweet.Very nice girl.

yeah,thats a way of complementing her,she is a sweetie and married to a Jordanian guy.

so,easy.

Is she on this forum? LOL! You're now lesbian for her. The Hubby gonna get mad.

No,she is not.forget it.

Last edited:
You seem interested in her!!! Palestinian girls are very pretty too! Back in uni me and my lebanese mate used to go to anti Israel protests just to meet some Palestinian girls :D.

No I'm not interested in meeting anyone online, lol. I know girls in person and lots and lots of Palestinian girls.

That's hilarious you would do that. :laughcry:

You seem interested in her!!! Palestinian girls are very pretty too! Back in uni me and my lebanese mate used to go to anti Israel protests just to meet some Palestinian girls :D.
lol thats pretty low

i'm not a north or south indian....personally skin colour is not a problem for me...
but what u wrote has truth,n its shameful .......kya kare india aisa hai.....but men r not only to blame,why r dusky gals ashamed of there skin tone???why do they even buy fair n lovely...its outrageous
p.s.:- i looked at a few pics of nandita........damn she is gud.
I thought I will bring this part of the discussion to a more appropriate thread.:)
About gals using the fairness creams...I think its more because of social pressure.But then guys too use fairness creams these days.Lol.

And I am surprised you didnt know about Nandita Das.She's a bengali...and so are you (I suppose)

I don't think so, many north indian girls are dusky and I may sound poetic but the truth is beauty lies in the eyes of beholder. And if being dusky was such a crime then why every white women are mad for tanning. and white men find asian girls more appealing. I think it's just like glittering stars in the sky appears more beautiful than sun.

Yes some north Indian gals are dusky too.
Long back I had attended a marriage in kanpur,where the groom's relative told us that the groom had taken less dowry because the bride was fair.
I was shocked to say the least by her parochial statement,because she was not just justifying dowry system but also professing the color divide.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom