What's new

Facebook accounts bieng disabled for Burhan Wani profile picture.

Are Muslims selling it ? How is the example quoted by you is relevant ?
where does the majority of worlds oil come from, i think they teach that in kindergarden, anyways judging from how slow u are i dont expect u to get the relevance.

Well you are right, there is a very fine line between a freedom fighter and a terrorist. Someone's freedom fighter is another's terrorists.
But I truly believe that the Kashmir movement is being highjacked by you know who.

The days of using force, weapons or violence for a "freedom fight" were over in last century. Stand for elections, win them and pass resolutions. The world will have to listen.

Lolu you are using most of the things made by them and giving me lectures on oil.what oil has to do with your profile disabled on FB ?
:hitwall:, o jan choor meri psycho admi.

The days of using force, weapons or violence for a "freedom fight" were over in last century. Stand for elections, win them and pass resolutions. The world will have to listen.
lol, r u serious:o:

fyi, isis, ttp etc those terrorist groups openly operate accounts unchecked lol, and dont make me laugh, Us declaring someone terrorist doesnt mean jack squat.
really? Most of those accounts are taken down:lol:. But new accounts keeps on coming. It's not that easy you know.
US declaring someone terrorist mean a lot of things. He can't travel to most of the countries, any person who support the organization will be imprisoned. Also, European Union banned Hizbi which means, most of the west and hence it's puppets will either ban. So, the only operation ground they have is Pakistan. Which is good.

And about the Jacksquat, well keyboard warriors can do as many war cries against US. But your government was crying foul about declaring the founder of Hizbi, we understand the weight of the decision.

really? Most of those accounts are taken down:lol:. But new accounts keeps on coming. It's not that easy you know.
US declaring someone terrorist mean a lot of things. He can't travel to most of the countries, any person who support the organization will be imprisoned. Also, European Union banned Hizbi which means, most of the west and hence it's puppets will either ban. So, the only operation ground they have is Pakistan. Which is good.

And about the Jacksquat, well keyboard warriors can do as many war cries against US. But your government was crying foul about declaring the founder of Hizbi, we understand the weight of the decision.
wake up, world is multi polar now, the Us has little left to say in europe and even less in asia, they are even getting their asses kicked in ME policy, the Us hegemony is history. The 200 mil pakistani's, over a billion chinese and over 1.5 bil muslims around the globe dont give flying **** whom the Us declare terrorist, they have made a mockery out of the word.

Come on man i know you're not like other members here you're sane member Bhagat Singh and his companions were declared terrorists by britishers but he was a freedom fighter for the whole British India and will always be we've immense respect for him and for his fight against oppression same goes for Kashmiris fighting for your own land is not terrorism.
Bhagat singh did not kill intend to kill innocents. He wanted to kill scot but mistakenly killed saunders and the whole public opinion turned against him.

But he ended up putting a show in the assembly and surrendering, which is why he is revered and not for killing saunders.

Burhan wani killed elected panchayat officials, kashmiris. These were innocent people who wanted to do good to the local community and had no intention of getting involved in the bigger conflict.

And burhan wani died in an encounter, fearing for his life, crying like a bitch. While bhagat singh took the noose with a smile on his face

Apart from that, burhan wani wanted a caliphate in kashmir. Do u think the world wants another caliphate?

I made my profile pic burhan wani as protest , salute great mujahid , if facebook bans me i will not make another account will say good bye to that crap.

Good move...

Global terrorist pic should be blocked

I don't even get why you'd have his picture up when there are so many innocent Kashmiris murdered by Indians to have pics of instead? Indian genocidal army will pay one day.

Back
Top Bottom