What's new

Facebook accounts bieng disabled for Burhan Wani profile picture.

Any proof to support your lies?

Dno who that sanghi is may be they represented saffron terrorist GVT offical.
That sanghi looking guy may be a figment of your imagination. There is no such guy in DoD.

If I provide proofs would you believe it? It's provided by the IA.
Rather, do you believe Wani was some super duper angel?

@TruthSeeker lets add these posts as well for the language concern.

wonder what list facebook uses for their list of terrorists/ terrorist outfits

Why? Abusing Indians and Hinduism is the unwritten policy of PDF.

What they can not do in facebook, pakistani terror boys do here :)

Thats good for you.. but people in kashmir are suffering because of your government stubborn behavior, you people must listen what kashmiris want so they don't pick the arms.
We are ready to listen to kashmiris. We even sent a lot of delegations. The army is involved in operation sadhbawna.

But the mood in the valley has been radicalised to the extreme and they wand a caliphate there, which is unacceptable. Believe me, pakistan should not want that either.
The HM terrorists have radicalised these kashmiris to the extreme.

Kashmir recently produced the civil services exam topper. Kashmir get a huge chunk of the central assistance to the states for development. The state govt is corrupt and want to milk the situation for their own benefit and so do these seperatists.

Kashmir has huge business potential, but it needs normalisation if development has to take place

Terrorist supporters wonder why world call them terrorists and their country as terrorist factory.

We are ready to listen to kashmiris. We even sent a lot of delegations. The army is involved in operation sadhbawna.

But the mood in the valley has been radicalised to the extreme and they wand a caliphate there, which is unacceptable. Believe me, pakistan should not want that either.
The HM terrorists have radicalised these kashmiris to the extreme.

Kashmir recently produced the civil services exam topper. Kashmir get a huge chunk of the central assistance to the states for development. The state govt is corrupt and want to milk the situation for their own benefit and so do these seperatists.

Kashmir has huge business potential, but it needs normalisation if development has to take place
you are right but the thing is why they pick the weapons? because one of the freedom fighter's Father/Brother/Cousin killed by IA in fake encounter or someone is brutally beaten.
Secondly their voice is depressed always through force by you people so they have no choice but to stand in front of you with weapons in hand.

My facebook account was just taken down 5 minutes after i made Burhan Wani's pic as my profile picture, i just cant believe the hypocrissy and the anti islam sentiment that the facebook administration posseses. Despite all their claims of freedom of speech blah blah blah these hypcorite pieces of dung remain filthy jews after all.

What hypocrisy , terrorist is terrorist there are no good terrorist

What would Pak government do if some one has pic of APS attackers has his DP, the same done by FB

If blood (APS / Quetta / Prchirnar) of your fellow country men is not enough to make you understand that there are no good terrorist then no one can help you

If you/ your govt support piece of shit like Burhan then there will be people around/ among you who will support TTP/ LEJ other terrorists in Pakistan (as you sow so you reap)
You have exactly the same mentality as the section of Pakistanis supporting TTP / ISIS / LEJ

you are right but the thing is why they pick the weapons? because one of the freedom fighter's Father/Brother/Cousin killed by IA in fake encounter or someone is brutally beaten.
Secondly their voice is depressed always through force by you people so they have no choice but to stand in front of you with weapons in hand.

Why did the army beat the brother? Coz he led teens to terrorist camps for recruitment. No one is clean in this mess. Only the innocents suffer, while the like of salahuddin enjoy in muzzafarabad.

They have social media, they regularly voice their opinion. They can stand for elections, who is stopping them? W e want them to get elected to power and change the situation in kashmir. But the violence has been engrained in them now.
And u do realise that only kashmir is a disturbed region, Jammu has 50% muslim population, and not a single problem there. And that areas is actually much more developed.

As much as this guys death is saddening we need realize the fact that hes a rebel who was siding with a known militant agency (not by amreeki standards but by all standards). The only reason we see so much support is because he was supposedly fighting for a cause that will benefit us. Imagine how our government would react if the balochis started putting up pictures of supposed "freedom fighters".

wake up, world is multi polar now, the Us has little left to say in europe and even less in asia, they are even getting their asses kicked in ME policy, the Us hegemony is history. The 200 mil pakistani's, over a billion chinese and over 1.5 bil muslims around the globe dont give flying **** whom the Us declare terrorist, they have made a mockery out of the word.
Yeah, according to Pakistani logic. US is a weak as sh!t country. They are poor, they don't have any resources they don't have airbase around the globe. They neither have influence in IMF nor in UN.
If they declare someone terrorist, EU will give them asylum for it. NATO don't exist. What else is left. Oh yeah, the Chinese communist party is the sole power in the world who can just make the opinions in favor of them in a blink of an eye.
When you wake up, just don't forget to pay loans as cheer leading on pdf do not act as a waiver to billions of loans.

Back
Top Bottom