What's new

Facebook accounts bieng disabled for Burhan Wani profile picture.

Awan68

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
My facebook account was just taken down 5 minutes after i made Burhan Wani's pic as my profile picture, i just cant believe the hypocrissy and the anti islam sentiment that the facebook administration posseses. Despite all their claims of freedom of speech blah blah blah these hypcorite pieces of dung remain filthy jews after all.

Yahood o Hanood are bed mates... No surprise here. We will need to be crafty and stop expecting anything good from them.

My facebook account was just taken down 5 minutes after i made Burhan Wani's pic as my profile picture, i just cant believe the hypocrissy and the anti islam sentiment that the facebook administration posseses. Despite all their claims of freedom of speech blah blah blah these hypcorite pieces of dung remain filthy jews after all.
Stop supporting international terrorists, if the world says that Burhan Wani was a terrorist then he was a terrorist.

Muslims made a separate portal to challenge facebook, why don't you change your do's there ? Lol,you bet not one visit there.
You have no Idea how much i have supported and promoted Kashmiri cause through Facebook and never got banned. We just need to use our brains and stop expecting anything fair from you guys.

Stop supporting international terrorists, if the world says that Burhan Wani was a terrorist then he was a terrorist.
oh shut up u slum dog whore, the world doesnt mean toiletless india, u n yahoods are in bed ever since pak came into existance, taking down ids wont count for shit nor will it change the situation on the ground.

This not surprising. Neither this is act of India.
You must understand that, Burhan wani is part of a banned terrorist outfit. These are banned in US and Europe.
Since Facebook follow US policy on global terrorist, your profile picture is going to be taken down.
No need to start a troll war about this.

It's nothing vs what u will experience in future. U have supported terrorist and terrorism by making his picture ur profile. Kiss goodbye to any travel to US / Europe / Down under in future. Technology is fast catching up with hidden sympathizer.

Rot in your medieval land my son. .... enjoy your medieval laws

oh shut up u slum dog whore, the world doesnt mean toiletless india, u n yahoods are in bed ever since pak came into existance, taking down ids wont count for shit nor will it change the situation on the ground.

Taking down ids won't change the situation on the ground agreed. But behaving like Pakistan and using combat aircraft, tanks and heavily armed infantry will.

This not surprising. Neither this is act of India.
You must understand that, Burhan wani is part of a banned terrorist outfit. These are banned in US and Europe.
Since Facebook follow US policy on global terrorist, your profile picture is going to be taken down.
No need to start a troll war about this.
give me a break

Muslims are 2 billions? Right . Shame they cant make a facebook equivalent of their own. Just like defence equipment , media too is a weapon of war. You want to show solidarity with a cause invest in your own platforms , muslims must come up with their own social media sites. Look chinese dont rely on google they have their own search engines. We curse yahood o nasara but we want to use their proivded favoltiies too. Without self sufficiency be ready to bear this or use things per facebooks terms.

And also much of worlds wealth sits in arab muslim world, why these arabs dont use their influence to bend things in muslims favor? So its all pretty clear.

Come on man i know you're not like other members here you're sane member Bhagat Singh and his companions were declared terrorists by britishers but he was a freedom fighter for the whole British India and will always be we've immense respect for him and for his fight against oppression same goes for Kashmiris fighting for your own land is not terrorism.

Just write Burhan Waani as B.urhan W.ani or something similar and FB wont detect. I been doing it for too long :lol:

Back
Top Bottom