What's new

F-15SE Silent Eagle

Status
Not open for further replies.
You indians are so funny. LOL the U.S. goverment never offered you these planes only the manfacturer. lolol you actually think U.S. Congress will allow these machines to be sold to india. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I seriously think most of you indians live in a fairyland. Pakistan will get these before india. :azn:

What a nice dream..But let's see a bit of reality
*World's most advanced anti sub aircraft p8i posidion purchase by india finalised and approved by us congress while Pakistan is getting inferior p3c
*f16 block70 super viper offered to india and currently undergoing trials in bangalore while pak have to be satisfied with f16block 52
*us congress approved nuclear deal with india,pakistan tried to get a similar deal but us rejected.
*lockheed martin offered f35 to india while pakistan no where near to be offered(They didn't even offer latest f16 let alone f35).
Instead of dreaming us govt will never offer f35 to india,you guys should really think why us is ready to give p8i,f16 block70 etc to india while pakistan is given inferior p3c,f16block52etc and why usa rejected nuclear deal with pakistan while approving nuclear deal with india.

*World's most advanced anti sub aircraft p8i posidion purchase by india finalised and approved by us congress while Pakistan is getting inferior p3c
*f16 block70 super viper offered to india and currently undergoing trials in bangalore while pak have to be satisfied with f16block 52
*us congress approved nuclear deal with india,pakistan tried to get a similar deal but us rejected.
*lockheed martin offered f35 to india while pakistan no where near to be offered(They didn't even offer latest f16 let alone f35).
Instead of dreaming us govt will never offer f35 to india,you guys should really think why us is ready to give p8i,f16 block70 etc to india while pakistan is given inferior p3c,f16block52etc and why usa rejected nuclear deal with pakistan while approving nuclear deal with india.

Pakistan would not have bought the block 60 due to cost reasons. It is not clear at all that the US refused this option to Pakistan.

AMRAAM, sniper, jdam, phalanx, cobras, upgrade kits, frigates and whatever else we've asked for we've pretty much received. The only exception has been the predator, but then that is a different subject...

On the nuclear deal, already you can see things changing. Let's stay tuned for what ends up happening in the near and medium term future. China has announced two new reactors in pakistan and the US is not opposing this either. This is a short term indirect wy to get Pakistan what it needs without having to navigate diplomatic complexities which will take time to get around as they involve many third countries.

One important item I will point out is that Pakistan is uniquely positioned as a US and Chinese ally. In fact, defense acquisitions from the US have to be considered in light of what we think we can get from China and at what cost. For example, the JXX is supposedly closer to the F22 than the F35 in terms of class and capability. Why would Pakistan push for the F35 if the JXX is a possibility?

Anoter thing you should keep in mind is that often times the US provides equipment to Pakistan indirectly. For example, the eireye delivery has a 'US nod' for sure. The US has also purchased Russian helicopters and delivered them to Pakistan. Finally, the UAV issue is likely to be resolved via Pakistan's acquisition of Turkish UCAVs. So far one hasn't heard of any US opposition. Consider also that Pakistan's F16s will also be upgraded in Turkey with US approval.

The only equipment related sticking point with the US has really been the Predators. And what people forget to point put in that case is that it wouldn't just be the vehicle and weapons, but also US approval to allow Pakistan to use their military satellites to communicate with and control the Reaper/Predator. That is understandably a challenging issue to get around.

I think too much is made out of what Pakistan is 'allowed' to obtain

I see less discussion on F15-SE and more on Stupidity.

F15 has always been my favorite air superiority fighter.
Can any one post the comparison of F-18 and F-15-SE in all roles? and also in Price?

I see less discussion on F15-SE and more on Stupidity.

F15 has always been my favorite air superiority fighter.
Can any one post the comparison of F-18 and F-15-SE in all roles? and also in Price?

even i would like to see a comapriosn of F-18 with F-15SE silent eagle

Hi Griffin,

Yes pakistan is getting F-16 but it's not a hot cake at all. they are all old Models(Block 52)

While USA is offering india Block 60, and it's up to india to choose it or not:eek:

on other hand Pakistan is just being happy in that, they get OLD F-16:pakistan:

Now i don't under stand which kind of friend Uncle sam is:usflag:

and in future if india want to BUY( I mean BUY, not asking for charity or soft loan) they USA will provide it to india like they have offered us F-35(google it and you will find it)

But on the other hand we dont required F-15 SE, we are upgrading our Su-30 with 5th gen technology and By 2018 we will start flying our own PAKFA. (and many people are Jumping up and down by just getting old F-16 in small No............)

You are wrong the U.S. Government never offered you F-16 or F-35 maybe the manfacturer but not the U.S. Government.

They are not old F-16 they are brand spanking new F-16's.

Read this:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...-f-16s-equipped-nighttime-air-operations.html

Please unplug the indian propaganda machine.

Last edited:

You are wrong, you are wrong. the U.S. Government never offered you F-16IN or F-35 maybe the manfacturer but not the U.S. Government. And you can't get anything without U.S. Congress approval.

You can jump for joy with your nuclear deal which has restrictions by U.S.A. to not develop more nuclear weapons. While this time Pakistan will be have hundreds upon hundreds of Thermonuclear Warheads and will have india at its knees.

Pakistan will get its nuclear reactors from China without restrictions..

You are wrong, you are wrong. the U.S. Government never offered you F-16IN or F-35 maybe the manfacturer but not the U.S. Government.

You can jump for joy with your nuclear deal which has restrictions by U.S.A. to not develop more nuclear weapons. While this time Pakistan will be have hundreds upon hundreds of Thermonuclear Warheads and will have india at its knees.

Pakistan will get its nuclear reactors from China.

With the technologies coming from all around world with nuclear deals and R&D happening in the sector. India is way ahead already.
Pakistan has as much reason like India to be on knees with nuclear weapons.
Why are people talking like they are the only ones with nukes???:hitwall::hitwall:

Lets get back to the topic of F-15SE silent eagle. can some members give a comparison with other fighters please!!!!!!!!

So if F-16 is chosen as MRCA winner US will block????

Are Boeing fools to offer F-35 , if US will block that too??:undecided::undecided::undecided:

You will not get approval. Its the manfacturers who are desperate to sell because of the economy. U.S.A. won't block it, it never offered it to you in the first place. The manfacturer offer is independent from the U.S. Government and it has a security contract with the U.S. Department of Defense to not give technologies to foreign entities without U.S. Government approval (U.S. Congress).

With the technologies coming from all around world with nuclear deals and R&D happening in the sector. India is way ahead already.
Pakistan has as much reason like India to be on knees with nuclear weapons.
Why are people talking like they are the only ones with nukes???:hitwall::hitwall:

You can dream and talk rubbish all you want. Pakistan has more nuclear warheads and more sophisticated nuclear warheads than india. Do not think for a moment that because you did not read this in your propaganda filled "times of india" that Pakistan does not have these. Pakistan is not going to advertise its national secrets on the world stage.

You will not get approval. Its the manfacturers who are desperate to sell because of the economy. U.S.A. won't block it, it never offered it to you in the first place. The manfacturer offer is independent from the U.S. Government and it has a security contract with the U.S. Department of Defense to not give technologies to foreign entities without U.S. Government approval (U.S. Congress).

joke of the year. i wish, the companies involved in the tender and the governments lobbying for it are half as smart as you.. Gosh they dont know that US wont approve, its an information You only know.

joke of the year. i wish, the companies involved in the tender and the governments lobbying for it are half as smart as you.. Gosh they dont know that US wont approve, its an information You only know.

go back to sleep little child. this post makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom