What's new

F-15SE Silent Eagle

Status
Not open for further replies.
ofcourse not...
this bird is toooooo costly, also as long as uncle SAM dont think you need it, you wont get it.

Also as FAITHFUL GUY (??????) pointed out there are chances of prolifiration from Pakistan to China......

ofcourse not...
this bird is toooooo costly, also as long as uncle SAM dont think you need it, you wont get it.

Also as FAITHFUL GUY (??????) pointed out there are chances of prolifiration from Pakistan to China......

That is why neither India nor Pakistan would get it. One would pass it to China and the other to Russia. After they both get it, they would pass to each other. So everyone would have it. If US is selling this to India or Pakistan. US might as well sell this is China/Russia to cut off the middle man.

F15 SE is practically a 5th generation fighter. India would hand over the first one it receive to the Russians.

No nation has raised issue of Indian tech proliferation. Thats why Europeans are offering us their best fighters. Even USA is offering F-35, should we choose F-16.

The only advanced fighter we are not offered is the F-22, which no other nation is offered anyway.

Everytime anything related to indian defence comes up, you will run there with claims of India not being able to produce anything, and how we should buy advanced tech from USA. Then you go on about how USA shouldnt give India advanced tech to India coz we'll ship it to the Russians. So according to you, we should buy something from USA that USA shouldnt sell us.

Even when trolling you cant make up your mind. Now stop being anti-India poster boy. It is really tiresome.

No nation has raised issue of Indian tech proliferation. Thats why Europeans are offering us their best fighters. Even USA is offering F-35, should we choose F-16.

The only advanced fighter we are not offered is the F-22, which no other nation is offered anyway.

Everytime anything related to indian defence comes up, you will run there with claims of India not being able to produce anything, and how we should buy advanced tech from USA. Then you go on about how USA shouldnt give India advanced tech to India coz we'll ship it to the Russians. So according to you, we should buy something from USA that USA shouldnt sell us.

Even when trolling you cant make up your mind. Now stop being anti-India poster boy. It is really tiresome.

US should sell India some weapons, not the most advance ones that can be shared with Russia.

As for all other statements about India. Truth hurts but it should be an impetus for improving, not discouragement.

F15SE would be a good option for those who are not able to get F35 because F15SE is not fully stealth it is somewhat semi stealth,, more affective for Air superiority missions than ground attack. So i think US will not hesitate in selling F15SE to countries like Japan, Korea or even Saudia Arabia...

India is also Upgrading their Su-30mki up to F-15 Silent eagle.

Few upgrades are.

1) SMART SKIN concept which allow Flanker to hide their weapons and Extra fuel inside it to increase it's stealth and aerodynamic.(Remember PAKFA is Build By Sukhoi and India!)

2) New AESA radar form Russia.

3) 3 Dimentional Trust vactor controlling Engine.

4) Vary high range Air to Air missile(Similar missile which is going to use in PAKFA)

and many more, so i don't think we have to worry about New F-15. and Neither Pakistan is able to afford it Nor USA will give to China.

So just Enjoy the new Inventions in aviation world.........:cheers:

so i don't think we have to worry about New F-15. and Neither Pakistan is able to afford it Nor USA will give to China.

hope every body got the answeer time to shife the thread from india defence:bounce:

US should sell India some weapons, not the most advance ones that can be shared with Russia.

As for all other statements about India. Truth hurts but it should be an impetus for improving, not discouragement.

sorry guy,but u.s is already doing that as we have money
and do 50 cent army pay u 50 cent more to hide behind a taiwan flag

sorry guy,but u.s is already doing that as we have money
and do 50 cent army pay u 50 cent more to hide behind a taiwan flag

Stop making baseless personal attacks as I present the facts. Grow up and stay with the topic instead of attacking the poster

India is also Upgrading their Su-30mki up to F-15 Silent eagle.

Few upgrades are.

1) SMART SKIN concept which allow Flanker to hide their weapons and Extra fuel inside it to increase it's stealth and aerodynamic.(Remember PAKFA is Build By Sukhoi and India!)

2) New AESA radar form Russia.

3) 3 Dimentional Trust vactor controlling Engine.

4) Vary high range Air to Air missile(Similar missile which is going to use in PAKFA)

and many more, so i don't think we have to worry about New F-15. and Neither Pakistan is able to afford it Nor USA will give to China.

So just Enjoy the new Inventions in aviation world.........:cheers:

How do you expect the MKI to have internal weapons?

Even USA is offering F-35, should we choose F-16.

You indians are so funny. LOL the U.S. goverment never offered you these planes only the manfacturer. lolol you actually think U.S. Congress will allow these machines to be sold to india. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I seriously think most of you indians live in a fairyland. Pakistan will get these before india. :azn:

You indians are so funny. LOL the U.S. goverment never offered you these planes only the manfacturer. lolol you actually think U.S. Congress will allow these machines to be sold to india. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I seriously think most of you indians live in a fairyland. Pakistan will get these before india. :azn:
thats distrubing. . . If Pakistan get f-35 before India,then i may bang my head with obamas head.
:partay:

thats distrubing. . . If Pakistan get f-35 before India,then i may bang my head with obamas head.
:partay:

Pakistan as a Major non-NATO ally has priority consideration over india. india will never get these planes. The manufactures may be desperate to sell them to india but Congress will never approve it. All you indians can do is dream.:lol:

Pakistan as a Major non-NATO ally has priority consideration over india. india will never get these planes. The manufactures may be desperate to sell them to india but Congress will never approve it. All you indians can do is dream.:lol:
oh! I think congress lobbies nowadays go mad. How the hell they offerd f-16in,f-18,agies to india but they long dealyed 18 f-16 to PAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom