What's new

Eyeing Pakistan and China, Modi bolsters security team

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol...it was his bad luck after so much of head banging with books and exam he got kerala....:P though i think he got all the strength to do later fancy stuff from his kerala posting...:lol:

u really a dumb fellow.....
haven't u heard hw news papers make spicy headings...
and by just reading "eyeing pakistan" u started jumping.. better stop trolling...that will.help nt insulting otheres ...
anyways u sending any.baaji from.pakistan...they are invited here...:pop
I take it from your frustration that you agree with My statement! :sarcastic:

spider-man-meme-016-03252013.jpg

chef-gordon-ramsay-meme-shit.jpg
images.jpeg
57cab54a0524155c4f9410b83da60611738aa1ce78a9e1301319c85ceb95f9aa.jpg

I take it from your frustration that you agree with My statement! :sarcastic:

View attachment 33503 View attachment 33504
lol....frustratation on what...
try some brain exercise ...it will help u to understand things better....
i hv no grudge against u...just stop ur every.occasion trolling on all indian threads which leads to its derailment and stop quoting/ bugging people who do nt want to talk to you....

30126007.jpg
large.jpg

lol....frustratation on what...
try some brain exercise ...it will help u to understand things better....
i hv no grudge against u...just stop ur every.occasion trolling on all indian threads which leads to its derailment and stop quoting/ bugging people who do nt want to talk to you....
Ohh I get it, you are trying defend levina, :p: :smitten::smitten::smitten:.. I get it, I get it now ;)

lol....i am nt trying to defend anyone...
but as i said earlier...u are polluting this thread and harassing others.....
and as i said before....this ain't ur first id....
What if you're wrong about my ID? will you admit that you are wrong about everything else?

What if you're wrong about my ID? will you admit that you are wrong about everything else?
lol....it is not a auto correct answer format...where first right says everything below is correct....
so tell me....how come u know many pakis on fb of this forum ..even if its ur 1st id...

lol....it is not a auto correct answer format...where first right says everything below is correct....
so tell me....how come u know many pakis on fb of this forum ..even if its ur 1st id...
Many pakis? wrong again!
:rofl: Mr.Know it All fails again

recent years i start hating defence.pk.

IS THIS FCUKING AN INDIAN FORUM.
BC.

The only difference is we will not sit idle this time. This is no Army of Gen Kayani But it is of Gen Sharif who is known a man with big balls.

Big balls but the question is does he have a bat to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom