What's new

Eyeing Pakistan and China, Modi bolsters security team

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there was india right? Sometime i ask myself if you guys have a brain/logic or you choose to act like stupid.
India was formed well before Mughals .. in ashoka raj ... brush up your history

Maze toh tujhe tab aayenge jab pehle woh tere Rape karege phir marega :omghaha:, Jese ki usne pehle walo ke sath kiya tha :flame:
Haan ab joke mein Thora dum hai, zara woh article toh parho jis mein tumhe mention kiya hai, Puri tumhari story lagti hai :sarcastic:

Can you please post that huge list of countries that Hindus or Sikhs Invaded through history :coffee:

Haan ab joke mein Thora dum hai, zara woh article toh parho jis mein tumhe mention kiya hai, Puri tumhari story lagti hai
Tere rape ki baat sun kar maza aaya :woot: Aab toh tu paka woh hai :oops:
Bahut din pehle hi padh chuka hu :agree: Humare yaha aesa nahi karte :mad:

Last edited:
We have 29 states and you could point at just 2 of them????
Risible!!!
And whoever told you AZAN is banned in India:lol:
We are a religiously tolerant country and we have the 3rd largest muslim population in the world,just a little lower than your muslim population.
Can you claim something similar about the minorities in your country???
And should I talk about Kashmiri pandits now??? Or how your army had instigated violence in kashmir immediately after independence???
To u its just one state and one illegally occupied area but what matters is number of human lives.Just In Kashmir u killed over 92000 and that's enough for the world to realize your ideology of life.
And no doubt my country is ISLAM based but ISLAM itself is the guardian of minorities. So don't try to picture something that does not happen.

Tere rape ki baat sun kar maza aaya :woot: Aab toh tu paka woh hai :oops:
Bahut din pehle hi padh chuka hu :agree: Not a good decision from Court :disagree: Humare yaha aesa nahi karte :mad:
:rofl:
wo bhul gaya jo tere jaise chote chote larkon ko rape karta tha aur unko dog poop khilata tha, tu us se bach,

wo bhul gaya jo tere jaise chote chote larkon ko rape karta tha aur unko dog poop khilata tha, tu us se bach,
Yeh sab tumhare Pakistan me hi hote hai
Woh do bhai bhul gaya jo kabar me se nikal ke khate hai
Toh sun teri story: Pehle woh Lahori tera rape karega, phir tuje marega and then woh do bhai teri kabar me se tujhe nikal kar kha jyenge :rofl:

Y are u mad? I asked you a simple question which you couldn't answer so Stop getting emotional paji
Hindu and Sikhs never invade other countries. Their were fight between kingdoms but that was not about invading those were about Pride and Glory. If you don't know Hinduism is one of the peace living religion in this world :D And why would they have to invade anything? Akhand Bharat was enough for them.:cheers:
I'm very bad in English :hitwall:

Yeh sab tumhare Pakistan me hi hote hai
Woh do bhai bhul gaya jo kabar me se nikal ke khate hai
Toh sun teri story: Pehle woh Lahori tera rape karega, phir tuje marega and then woh do bhai teri kabar me se tujhe nikal kar kha jyenge :rofl:

Hindu and Sikhs never invade other countries. Their were fight between kingdoms but that was not about invading those were about Pride and Glory. If you don't know Hinduism is one of the peace living religion in this world :D And why would they have to invade anything? Akhand Bharat was enough for them.:cheers:
I'm very bad in English :hitwall:
Good Mubarak ho tumhe Akhand Bharat tumhara :man_in_love:

The word india appeared in Old english in the 9th century and reemerged in Modern English in the 17th century. Ashoka raj was founded almost 3 century BC. The term for the sub continent was Hindustan ( lands of hindu)---you should attend your history leasson more often ;) BTW "jattan nu tei prahee unj wii zeher lagdi"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom