What's new

Eyeing Pakistan and China, Modi bolsters security team

Status
Not open for further replies.
then help me conclude it.....i will.be happy to end this chapter....
In conclusion, I know about your private lil messages and your agenda with which U quoted me to begin with So thats it don't quote me and I won't quote you

View attachment 33510 View attachment 33511

I know exactly what you're referring to because that too was an Indian thread, but your assessment is still way off!!
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
you-amp-039-re-a-bitch_o_1747253.jpg

main-qimg-d0b34b6cdd46fcda18565505473ab0f9

In conclusion, I know about your private lil messages and your agenda with which U quoted me to begin with So thats it don't quote me and I won't quote you
what agenda...what msges...lol....
i am just asking u nt to.troll on every india thread as u derail.it....and nt harass people....
is that too much to say....
u say u dont know any pdfite on fb.... what if i provide u ur own statements over it...

My Internet Connection is disconnecting again and again it's f**king BSNL :hitwall:
img-thing
Let me stop before Mods close this thread down and I get blamed for it. :-) good troll battle though, Def. 1 for the record books.:tup:

what agenda...what msges...lol....
i am just asking u nt to.troll on every india thread as u derail.it....and nt harass people....
is that too much to say....
u say u dont know any pdfite on fb.... what if i provide u ur own statements over it...
your messages :pleasantry: u know what i mean :smitten:

Let me stop before Mods close this thread down and I get blamed for it. :-) good troll battle though, Def. 1 for the record books.:tup:

your messages :pleasantry: u know what i mean :smitten:
kaun se msg. wahi to mai puch raha hu...
bata bhi do ab...

Modi needs some real Sardars with him for protection, not some stupid old fuddu who claims to have stopped us from Making our Khalistan.... Sikhs will rise soon, just watch

Pakistanis get ready for more aggressive TTP, BLA and BRA and bomb blasts officially scantioned by New Delhi.

• Chill, this is just 'suhagraat ki romantic baten'. They are only aimed for public consumption in India.

• You can bring 20 modis, they'll change nothing 'on the ground', because we control the ground and have no intention of changing things the way we don't want them to.

• The 'carrot and stick' that they are talking about is again a snake charming stunt, aimed at their own public. India neither has the stick nor the carrot when it comes to Pakistan.

• They are having people believe that a hawk from IB will bring revolutions, just as Modi will turn India into a superpower. Only dumb masses believe in Messiahs.

• India has 'nothing on us'. Just wait till the 'dreamtime' is over. Reality will strike hard as when they've been dreaming, we've been working on producing a bunch of rude shocks, ready to be delivered.

• Nothing 'on the ground' has or will change with China with Modi in office either. Indians think that increased trade will win China over. They obviously choose to ignore that the same strategy failed with the US.

• China has its eyes firmly set on the Superpower status and they have the means to do so. What we need to change with China in regards to India is 'nothing'. China's S.Asia and Middle East project starts and ends with Pakistan.All we have to do is to keep it that way.

• India's fate in Afghanistan has been sealed. We will strike when the right time dawns. They'll have to watch their titanic hit the rocks.

Just enjoy the show for now.

Last edited:
Chill, this is just 'suhagraat ki romantic baten'. They are only aimed for public consumption in India.

You can bring 20 modis, they'll change nothing 'on the ground', because we control the ground and have no intention of changing things the way we don't want them to.

The 'carrot and stick' that they are talking about is again a snake charming stunt, aimed at their own public. India neither has the stick nor the carrot when it comes to Pakistan.

They are having people believe that a hawk from IB will bring revolutions, just as Modi will turn India into a superpower. Only dumb masses believe in Messiahs.

India has 'nothing on us'. Just wait till the 'dreamtime' is over. Reality will strike hars as when they've been dreaming, we've bedn working on producing a bunch of rude shocks, ready to be delievered.

Nothing 'on the ground' has or will change with China with Modi in office either. Indians think that increased trade will win China over. They obviously choose to ignore that the same strategy failed with the US.

China has its eyes set on the Superpower status and they have the means to do so. What we need to change with China in regards to India is 'nothing'. China's S.Asia and Middle East project starts and ends with Pakistan.All we have to do is to keep it that way.

India's fate in Afghanistan has been sealed. We will strike when the right time dawns. They'll have to watch their titanic hit the rocks.

Just enjoy the show for now.
@Aeronaut Would appreciate if you would open a PM with me! Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom