What's new

Eyeing Pakistan and China, Modi bolsters security team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir did You miss the words "ignore list"...uninvited guests in my post???

Nevah mind!!
now that you have decided to continue with your rantings let me give you another high profile post to which a man was handpicked by Modi himself ( hold your horses sir I am no ardent fan of Modi but right now I am liking how he's proceeding :-) )
Modi showed his love for our community by totally ignoring us, Thank you modi.

We can also say look whose talking about killing Terrorist and Democracy lmao :enjoy::whistle:
the difference is i didn't mention that :woot: and seems as if you are insecure about your complexion, Try some lotion or cream powder :azn:

Modi showed his love for our community by totally ignoring us, Thank you modi.
I agree with you bro, Modi is only the PM of Hindus!!!

Sir did You miss the words "ignore list"...uninvited guests in my post???

Nevah mind!!
now that you have decided to continue with your rantings let me give you another high profile post to which a man was handpicked by Modi himself ( hold your horses sir I am no ardent fan of Modi but right now I am liking how he's proceeding :-) )

With key men in place, Narendra Modi PMO gradually takes shape - The Economic Times on Mobile

You created a thread, you don't own it! This is a Pakistani Forum, if you don't like Pakistani's go else where and talk about your wishful thinking!

You created a thread, you don't own it! This is a Pakistani Forum, if you don't like Pakistani's go else where and talk about your wishful thinking!
Bahir inn becharon ki koi sunta nahi isliye yahan frustration uttarne ki koshish mein zalil ho ke jate hain :p::rofl:

the difference is i didn't mention that and seems as if you are insecure about your complexion, Try some lotion or cream powder
First thing I am not black :disagree: So i don't need any lotion or powder even guys who are black don't have to feel bad about anything. I think you should apply something on your mentality and its not about mention its about talking SHIT about someone
And i mentioned you in a Post tune jawab nahi diya? :mad: This Flase Flagger guy want Pakistan, China and Bangladesh also in Khalistan :lol:

First thing I am not black :disagree: So i don't need any lotion or powder even guys who are black don't have to feel bad about anything. I think you should apply something on your mentality and its not about mention its about talking SHIT about someone
And i mentioned you in a Post tune jawab nahi diya? :mad: This Flase Flagger guy want Pakistan, China and Bangladesh also in Khalistan :lol:
where? that Singh guy? :rofl::rofl::rofl: he is so cute and funny with his wishful thinking

where? that Singh guy? :rofl::rofl::rofl: he is so cute and funny with his wishful thinking
Usne yeh Image share ki forum par Khalistan ke liye. Tujhe mention kiya kyoki tumhi usse support kar rahe the or Khalistan ko bhi :lol:
574767_337925489619423_1495388500_n-jpg.33599

oye.....its not pakistanii forum...dont live in delusion...
its a international forum with main focus on.pakistan....
u can ask any mod...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom