What's new

Eyeing Pakistan and China, Modi bolsters security team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you laughing, go build a strong basement, ultra shupa mega powaa india is coming with its supreme leader modi
images

Okay let me clear this up. Yes our politicians do bring Pakistan in elections, why? Cause since past 60 years you guys have been attacking and infiltrating terrorists into Indian territory, so hence it is politician's responsibility to address this cause it is one of the issues we are facing. Don't your politicians do politics on USA, why? Cause they've been attacking and bombarding into your territory.
First of all let me clear this up once again----since you guys have occupied illegally Kashmir against the will of kashmiris, and you guys oppress/kill them it's our moral duty to free them since they are our brother in faith. That's not called terrorism but fighting the oppression. Terrorism is what your PM did in Gujrat, or what are you doing in Kashmir since last 60+ years, or what you guys have done to sikhs in 1984, these are few examples.

You dont post any fact with a solid base.So why should I take effort to show your BS is wrong?
Actually you accepted your defeat by quoting my post writting BS and smilies, and now you are acting like stupid---it's your choice ;)

First of all let me clear this up once again----since you guys have occupied illegally Kashmir against the will of kashmiris, and you guys oppress/kill them it's our moral duty to free them since they are our brother in faith. That's not called terrorism but fighting the oppression. Terrorism is what your PM did in Gujrat, or what are you doing in Kashmir since last 60+ years, or what you guys have done to sikhs in 1984, these are few examples.

Actually you accepted your defeat by quoting my post writting BS and smilies, and now you are acting like stupid---it's your choice ;)

Really??
What type of defeat are you mumbling about?
Look man Pakistan is not a rival for us not any more.Except some itching in Kashmir we just dont care about you .Our citizens main aim is our own prosperity and development.Others criticize UPA for weak foreign policy.Unlike you our foreign policy has a global outreach.You are just an itching neigbour after all.Common man in India only care about the life expense and price rise.
Pakistan is not a subject to us.

Really??
Look man Pakistan is not a rival for us not any more.Except some itching in Kashmir we just dont care about you .Our citizens main aim is our own prosperity and development.Others criticize UPA for weak foreign policy.Unlike you our foreign policy has a global outreach.You are just an itching neigbour after all.Common man in India only care about the life expense and price rise.
Pakistan is not a subject to us

It seem lying is part of indian genetic :lol:

It seem lying is part of indian genetic :lol:

No unwanted attention is the real Pakistan genetic.We hav our own culture and so we named our weapons according to that culture.We are not like some Arab wannabies

Really??
Pakistan is not a subject to us.
If so then why does india suddenly starts its military exercises at the border.Why does india put unnecessary number of troops and equipment on the border. Pakistan is the hugest subject of india.You can close your eyes but u can't hide from the reality.People like you lie and feel good about themselves.Stop lying to your own self people! :D:cool::D

No unwanted attention is the real Pakistan genetic.We hav our own culture and so we named our weapons according to that culture.We are not like some Arab wannabies
Maybe you don't know but we have the ARAB DNA in our existence.
So we don't copy them, we are them.
The best warriors of the world were the ARABs and the world must respect that.
:cool::D:cool:

Welcome to PDF bhai,
Rule#1: Indians will never admit they are wrong
Rule#2: learn how to troll to get them angry
Rule#3: Sit back and Enjoy! :pop:
:sarcastic:

And plz don't give us your cultural shit keep it where it fits;).We know your culture very well:cool:. And your history during the Mughal reign was very :confused:

And plz don't give us your cultural shit keep it where it fits;).We know your culture very well:cool:. And your history during the Mughal reign was very :confused:

We love our culture and a lot of foreigners now began to follow that culture.Mughal aka Central Asian rule create separate countries from us.Enough said
And I gave a reply one who quoted me for some reasons not against you.So there is a rule in this PDF .Dont go off topic.
So stay on topic .First gave some contribution about the topic

You are right.ARABS are best warriors,But it means ARABS mean real ARABS like OBL .Not some half Arab half Indian people.
Go to Saudi or any other Arab countries and check how they treat SA people especially Pakistanis , Indians and BDs you will get reality.
Again what about OP topic?

If so then why does india suddenly starts its military exercises at the border.Why does india put unnecessary number of troops and equipment on the border. Pakistan is the hugest subject of india.You can close your eyes but u can't hide from the reality.People like you lie and feel good about themselves.Stop lying to your own self people! :D:cool::D

Exactly.That is why I told you guys Pakistan is not a subject to us not anymore ,you cant hide that reality .Our main rival is PRC for now.
Nations will take defensive action against any type of threats .Even mighty US take defense against Al- Qeada .So did you actually think Al-Qeada is a rival for US?
Rival means rival in all field including independent diplomacy ,military,economy ,Science and technology .Go check and reply if you have anything that I pointed.

Last edited:
We love our culture and a lot of foreigners now began to follow that culture.Mughal aka Central Asian rule create separate countries from us.Enough said
And I gave a reply one who quoted me for some reasons not against you.So there is a rule in this PDF .Dont go off topic.
So stay on topic .First gave some contribution about the topic

You are right.ARABS are best warriors,But it means ARABS mean real ARABS like OBL .Not some half Arab half Indian people.
Go to Saudi or any other Arab countries and check how they treat SA people especially Pakistanis , Indians and BDs you will get reality.
Again what about OP topic?

Exactly.That is why I told you guys Pakistan is not a subject to us not anymore ,you cant hide that reality .Our main rival is PRC for now.
Nations will take defensive action against any type of threats .Even mighty US take defense against Al- Qeada .So did you actually think Al-Qeada is a rival for US?
Rival means rival in all field including independent diplomacy ,military,economy ,Science and technology .Go check and reply if you have anything that I pointed.
If Pakistan is a not a subject to you anymore, then why so many Indians still on PDF? share your knowledge of Pakistan to your fellow Indians on an Indian forum, they might agree with you but Not us!!!

Half indian half ARAB wtf we are nothing like you indians.And right now you are totally being racist and that's against human rights ,so clean your filthy brain that is filled with this kind of shit.What india is today is just because of the Muslim rulers of past.So actually u should be thankful to the Muslims of the whole Subcontinent.
Culture?????? where did it come from you don't even know that
:cool::cool::p:cool::cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom