What's new

Eyeing Pakistan and China, Modi bolsters security team

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Pakistan is a not a subject to you anymore, then why so many Indians still on PDF? share your knowledge of Pakistan to your fellow Indians on an Indian forum, they might agree with you but Not us!!!

For us this is just a leisure entertainment .But dont be anger .All I said was just pure facts .I came to this conclusion through the changes I could see in the foreign policy of GoI.Pak Govt always favourable to negotitiations.But GoI not taking that in a serious manner. I am an Indian and I read a lot of articles about our foreign policy and others.In fact I can see the changes visible in our foreign policy.There was a time that our govt always seek for solution with Pakistan .But now a days they are just dealing it as like any other issues.It seems Pakistan is not serious matter for GoI.

Half indian half ARAB wtf we are nothing like you indians.And right now you are totally being racist and that's against human rights ,so clean your filthy brain that is filled with this kind of shit.What india is today is just because of the Muslim rulers of past.So actually u should be thankful to the Muslims of the whole Subcontinent.
Culture?????? where did it come from you don't even know that
:cool::cool::p:cool::cool:

I have culture .And I am stated clear facts.Mughal rule propagated Islam religion in Indian Subcontinent.Pakistan is also a part of India that time.So ancestors of present Pakistanis also has some relations with India.Go and take some history class.

We dont need your certificate for our culture .Our India is still strong due to our culture .
Stay on topic.

And for your kind information DNA is the shit that matters... So we are purely evolved kind of ARABs you know...:cool::cool::cool:

Whatever make you happy .:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No unwanted attention is the real Pakistan genetic.We hav our own culture and so we named our weapons according to that culture.We are not like some Arab wannabies

You guys were muslims slaves for almost 1000 years, then british slaves dor 100 years, what culture are your talking about, stop ridiculing yourself :lol:

I have culture .And I am stated clear facts.Mughal rule propagated Islam religion in Indian Subcontinent.Pakistan is also a part of India that time.So ancestors of present Pakistanis also has some relations with India.Go and take some history class.

We dont need your certificate for our culture .Our India is still strong due to our culture .
Stay on topic.

Ummhmm It makes me proud :D:cool::cool::cool::D

You guys were muslims slaves for almost 1000 years, then british slaves dor 100 years, what culture are your talking about, stop ridiculing yourself :lol:
I am sure he is talking about the"bollywoody" :oops: .They call it their culture :p:D:D:D:D
What a culture baby:cool::D:D

For us this is just a leisure entertainment .But dont be anger .All I said was just pure facts .I came to this conclusion through the changes I could see in the foreign policy of GoI.Pak Govt always favourable to negotitiations.But GoI not taking that in a serious manner. I am an Indian and I read a lot of articles about our foreign policy and others.In fact I can see the changes visible in our foreign policy.There was a time that our govt always seek for solution with Pakistan .But now a days they are just dealing it as like any other issues.It seems Pakistan is not serious matter for GoI.
Oooooooo:eek::confused:

Angry ???
Do I look angry to you
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Stay on topic.

Propagated Islam??? :confused:
Don't you ever go near Qur'an because propagated people were just like you. :cool:;):cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom