What's new

Eyeing Pakistan and China, Modi bolsters security team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chill, this is just 'suhagraat ki romantic baten'. They are only aimed for public consumption in India.
You can bring 20 modis, they'll change nothing 'on the ground', because we control the ground and have no intention of changing things the way we don't want them to.
The 'carrot and stick' that they are talking about is again a snake charming stunt, aimed at their own public. India neither has the stick nor the carrot when it comes to Pakistan.
They are having people believe that a hawk from IB will bring revolutions, just as Modi will turn India into a superpower. Only dumb masses believe in Messiahs.
India has 'nothing on us'. Just wait till the 'dreamtime' is over. Reality will strike hars as when they've been dreaming, we've bedn working on producing a bunch of rude shocks, ready to be delievered.
Nothing 'on the ground' has or will change with China with Modi in office either. Indians think that increased trade will win China over. They obviously choose to ignore that the same strategy failed with the US.
China has its eyes set on the Superpower status and they have the means to do so. What we need to change with China in regards to India is 'nothing'. China's S.Asia and Middle East project starts and ends with Pakistan.All we have to do is to keep it that way.
India's fate in Afghanistan has been sealed. We will strike when the right time dawns. They'll have to watch their titanic hit the rocks.
Just enjoy the show for now.

And that is exactly the difference in thought process of indians in general from pakistanis and that is why we have leaped so ahead of you in development and a budding global power.
You tend to sit with folded hands with a very bleak ominous outlook on your future, and that is the reason why you keep on bringing despots , dictators or corrupt leaders who want peace with butchering militants, in your fragile democratic setup.
We on the other hand, make decent efforts as a society, by first turning up on voting day in majority and then selecting th lesser vice of em all.

Modi is no messiah, he was simply a proven CM who appeared as the best choice Indians had when it came to electing the PM. Modi alone cannot take the tag of making India a global power to reckon with. That had started years and decades ago.
Modi may simply take us closer to that coveted position.

Every country has the right to plan for its survival and growth. For eg, appt of Gen VK singh specifically to address the NE region, is such a welcome move that most thinking Indians have been dying for. Yet no govt in the past so explicitly mentioned this approach. Similarly, other core areas of INDIA's concern are being addressed or have been communicated to the public that the govt is keen to act on it.

IMHO pakistanis are baselessly too scared of MODI and have this odd paranoia I find hard to digest.
Rather we should look forward to normalizing our ties- let take baby steps with increased cross border business.
I agree there wont be overnite kissing scenes, but lets go from absolute hate to mutually respect for each other.

IMHO pakistanis are baselessly too scared of MODI and have this odd paranoia I find hard to digest.

IF you step out of your delusional world, you will see the world does NOT revolve around you. BTW you are in for a rude awakening when Modi delivers "0" and your false flag operations fail!

IF you step out of your delusional world, you will see the world does NOT revolve around you. BTW you are in for a rude awakening when Modi delivers "0" and your false flag operations fail!
You as a Pakistani, are most welcome to live with that thought of an Indian PM.BUT i advise you to elect better leaders than ur zardaris and shareefs next time. Btw have you ever voted?

You as a Pakistani, are most welcome to live with that thought of an Indian PM.BUT i advise you to elect better leaders than ur zardaris and shareefs next time. Btw have you ever voted?
Members of the Armed Forces don't vote.

• India has 'nothing on us'. Just wait till the 'dreamtime' is over. Reality will strike hard as when they've been dreaming, we've been working on producing a bunch of rude shocks, ready to be delivered.
Sir did you say "rude shocks,ready to be delivered"????
Care to explain??

Aeronaut said:
  • Nothing 'on the ground' has or will change with China with Modi in office either. Indians think that increased trade will win China over. They obviously choose to ignore that the same strategy failed with the US.
Nothing failed with US sir,we just dumped them. :devil:
US occasionally needs a kick to remind them that they're not superpowers any more.
Btw US is desperately trying to change its equation with Modi....they 're not interested in burning the bridges anymore but in bridging the gap :-)

Aeronaut said:
  • China has its eyes firmly set on the Superpower status and they have the means to do so. What we need to change with China in regards to India is 'nothing'. China's S.Asia and Middle East project starts and ends with Pakistan.All we have to do is to keep it that way.
Sir here I would like to remind you that Russia,China and India 're enjoying the dawn on Asia...China has issues with us and we do 've border disputes with 'em....Agreed!
China - India can nevah be best best friends atleast not till communist government rules. But the competition is gonna turn healthier now,trade relations would improve. Its called symbiosis. :-).

Aeronaut said:
Aye aye sir!!! :devil::devil::devil:

@Aeronaut Would appreciate if you would open a PM with me! Thanks!!
Complaint box!!! :lol:

And that is exactly the difference in thought process of indians in general from pakistanis and that is why we have leaped so ahead of you in development and a budding global power.
You tend to sit with folded hands with a very bleak ominous outlook on your future, and that is the reason why you keep on bringing despots , dictators or corrupt leaders who want peace with butchering militants, in your fragile democratic setup.
We on the other hand, make decent efforts as a society, by first turning up on voting day in majority and then selecting th lesser vice of em all.

Modi is no messiah, he was simply a proven CM who appeared as the best choice Indians had when it came to electing the PM. Modi alone cannot take the tag of making India a global power to reckon with. That had started years and decades ago.
Modi may simply take us closer to that coveted position.

Every country has the right to plan for its survival and growth. For eg, appt of Gen VK singh specifically to address the NE region, is such a welcome move that most thinking Indians have been dying for. Yet no govt in the past so explicitly mentioned this approach. Similarly, other core areas of INDIA's concern are being addressed or have been communicated to the public that the govt is keen to act on it.

Rather we should look forward to normalizing our ties- let take baby steps with increased cross border business.
I agree there wont be overnite kissing scenes, but lets go from absolute hate to mutually respect for each other.
Awesome post!!!

• Chill, this is just 'suhagraat ki romantic baten'. They are only aimed for public consumption in India.
  • You can bring 20 modis, they'll change nothing 'on the ground', because we control the ground and have no intention of changing things the way we don't want them to.
  • The 'carrot and stick' that they are talking about is again a snake charming stunt, aimed at their own public. India neither has the stick nor the carrot when it comes to Pakistan.

• They are having people believe that a hawk from IB will bring revolutions, just as Modi will turn India into a superpower. Only dumb masses believe in Messiahs.

• India has 'nothing on us'. Just wait till the 'dreamtime' is over. Reality will strike hard as when they've been dreaming, we've been working on producing a bunch of rude shocks, ready to be delivered.

• Nothing 'on the ground' has or will change with China with Modi in office either. Indians think that increased trade will win China over. They obviously choose to ignore that the same strategy failed with the US.

• China has its eyes firmly set on the Superpower status and they have the means to do so. What we need to change with China in regards to India is 'nothing'. China's S.Asia and Middle East project starts and ends with Pakistan.All we have to do is to keep it that way.

• India's fate in Afghanistan has been sealed. We will strike when the right time dawns. They'll have to watch their titanic hit the rocks.

If you are suggesting (on first part of your post) that india does not hold the capacity or capability to destabilise Pakistan, Yes you are absolutely right.... We may not have the capacity and capability. In fact that was never India's Intentions...... India will never want to play the terrorist card with any nation, especially when we have a prime example in front of us.

If we have some interest, in that region (afpak) then it is only to track the India specific strategic assets and their movements, nothing else......

No one believe that Modi or the new NSA can make india super power over night ( i know there are few fanboys here let us ignore them for time being). But why people feel happy or exited just because what they have been facing in past 10 year rule of MMS.

With respect to China, there is no need to feel uncomfortable, the relationship between china and India can never be compared to that of Pakistan and china, Becuase china's interests in Paksitan are different, will remain the same for a long time. .

India's relationship with China is going to be based on trade, and it will be naive to believe that china could resist 1.3 billion market...It will be stupid to believe that China would stop themselves from having better relationship in the interest of Pakistan

Well with respect to India's fate in Afghanistan i can feel your confidence in Haqqani network, and their capabilities......

God bless us

Last edited:
US occasionally needs a kick to remind them that they're not superpowers any more.
Btw US is desperately trying to change its equation with Modi....they 're not interested in burning the bridges anymore but in bridging the gap :-)
Lies, lies and more lies!

Sir here I would like to remind you that Russia,China and India 're enjoying the dawn on Asia...China has issues with us and we do 've border disputes with 'em....Agreed!
China - India can nevah be best best friends atleast not till communist government rules. But the competition is gonna turn healthier now,trade relations would improve. Its called symbiosis. :-).
It's not called Symbiosis, it's called Indians "delusions of grandeur". Which indians suffer en masse!

Awesome post!!!
Your bias and blind hatred, forces you to commend such crap.

It's not called Symbiosis, it's called Indians "delusions of grandeur". Which indians suffer en masse!

Look who is talking.One of your moderators were claiming you would give 'rude shocks' to India..:lol:

Lies, lies and more lies!
Your bias and blind hatred, forces you to commend such crap.
Post reported for being provocative and for sullying my nationality.

Post reported for being provocative and for sullying my nationality.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:Don't worry, I reported you for Personal Insult!

I didn't insult your nationality, just showed you the mirror! It's your delusions of grandeur, after all that drove Mr.Modi into power!

Go through your posts, "we will be this", "we will be that", supporting Indian trolls; all of this is nothing less then your bias, blind hatred and delusions of Grandeur!

Go through your posts, "we will be this", "we will be that", supporting Indian trolls; all of this is nothing less then your bias, blind hatred and delusions of Grandeur!

Pot calling the kettle black...LMAO...

Sir did you say "rude shocks,ready to be delivered"????
Care to explain??

Aye aye sir!!! :devil::devil::devil:

Complaint box!!! :lol:

Awesome post!!!
Hindu nationalism will no longer be tolerated!!!! India needs to solve our Khalistan Issue before they can do anything about china

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom