Not open for further replies.
43706974.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:
tumblr_ljb38otRHH1qa55edo1_500.jpg

trust_me.jpg

:disagree::disagree:

Lolzz
And it took you 4 pages of posts to get sense drilled into your head??:lol:
Btw even wikileaks mentions him in one of their published documents.Read it...i am sure that will make you a little more insecure.
Right now I have this
Ajit Kumar Doval - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :-)

@nair is this guy a keralite?
he is from uttrakhand....
cader are decided on choice, seat avability and luck...he got kerala....his bad luck...:lol:

i have noticed a strange pattern in ur post....u are following this few people like bug...and @levina is one of them....instead of her constant reminder of not to quote her..u still do that...do u hv some specific reason...for it...
well maybe the people you are referring to are constantly opening Anti-Pakistani threads so it's my duty to respond

well maybe the people you are refereeing to are constantly opening Anti-Pakistani threads so it's my duty to respond
lol....it can't be true....
this thread has nothing to do with pakistan...but to indias internal securing....but u are polluting this thread with ur useless bs...
and from ur posts i can deduce u are nt a first timer....

No.... He is from kerala cadre.... I guess he is from Uttrakhand
Thanks.
I missed that. But the ex IB chief seriously can not be bracketed as of a particular state...I am not surprised that he survived among the insurgents of NE.

hmm...i will see it..now u have mentioned...i.know a bit of him so didn't care yo read it...
anyway...what will.u say if u will see me doing something like that 20-25 later in my life...:D:D
Not bad for IB!!!
Good luck.
i have noticed a strange pattern in ur post....u are following this few people like bug...and @levina is one of them....instead of her constant reminder of not to quote her..u still do that...do u hv some specific reason...for it...
Bugs bug...don't they?

he is from uttrakhand....
cader are decided on choice, seat avability and luck...he got kerala....his bad luck...:lol:
Mr.Doval is doing well for himself so that should prove you wrong. :P

lol....it can't be true....
this thread has nothing to do with pakistan...but to indias internal securing....but u are polluting this thread with ur useless bs...
and from ur posts i can deduce u are nt a first timer....
are you illiterate? read the title of the thread again! Pakistan is mentioned in the title

are you illiterate? read the title of the thread again! Pakistan is mentioned in the title
are u dumb....just mentioning of pakistan in title make u jump up and down..... hw come appointment of indian securing adviser has something to do with pakistan....
if u have any grey matter left under ur skull use it....or all grey has turned into white matter....

are u dumb....just mentioning of pakistan in title make u jump up and down..... hw come appointment of indian securing adviser has something to do with pakistan....
if u have any geey matter left under ur skull use it....or all grey has turned into white matter....
Retard, read this: "Eyeing Pakistan" WTH else are indians eyeing Pakistan for their baji's rishta?

Thanks.
I missed that. But the ex IB chief seriously can not be bracketed as of a particular state...I am not surprised that he survived among the insurgents of NE.

Not bad for IB!!!
Good luck.

Bugs bug...don't they?

Mr.Doval is doing well for himself so that should prove you wrong. :P
lol...it was his bad luck after so much of head banging with books and exam he got kerala....:P though i think he got all the strength to do later fancy stuff from his kerala posting...:lol:

Retard, read this: "Eyeing Pakistan" WTH else are indians eyeing Pakistan for their baji's rishta?
u really a dumb fellow.....
haven't u heard hw news papers make spicy headings...
and by just reading "eyeing pakistan" u started jumping.. better stop trolling...that will.help nt insulting otheres ...
anyways u sending any.baaji from.pakistan...they are invited here...:pop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom