What's new

Eyeing Pakistan and China, Modi bolsters security team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and Indian thinking bring them to new heights, even today there elections are pakistan centric.
Okay let me clear this up. Yes our politicians do bring Pakistan in elections, why? Cause since past 60 years you guys have been attacking and infiltrating terrorists into Indian territory, so hence it is politician's responsibility to address this cause it is one of the issues we are facing. Don't your politicians do politics on USA, why? Cause they've been attacking and bombarding into your territory.

Even 1000 smiles won't help you to proove me wrong,:lol: try hard, that's a fact---you can denie but can't change it ;)

You dont post any fact with a solid base.So why should I take effort to show your BS is wrong?

lol...pakis trolled..
look at their response ...its hilarious.
india has every right yo choose whom so ever it want for the country security...
but why pakis are sweating already..,:lol::lol:

lol...pakis trolled..
india has every right yo choose whom so ever it want for the country security...

I wonder did we bother who pakistan chose as their PM, NSA , Interior minsitry or their external affair minister?????

lol...pakis trolled..

I wonder did we bother who pakistan chose as their PM, NSA , Interior minsitry or their external affair minister?????
I don't even know, when Mr. NS came into power and when elections were held there :lol:

lol...pakis trolled..
exactly my point ...its indias iinternal matter...and no.other nation hss any right to point finger at its sovereign decisions....
why pakis alway response like this is smthng i want to understand...

Absolute right bro.I dont know whether their PM Nawaz Sharif invite Manmohan Singh.I used to know that NS is their PM from our malayalam daily.

BOO!!!

This thread was posted in the Indian defence forum not to scare the Pakistanis and send some like you to their rabbit holes but to inform the Indians here about our new national security adviser. :lol:

There's a lot more. He infiltrated the Mizo insurgent groups, lived with them in bordering countries where they were based, rose among their ranks, and defected back to India with more than half their top commanders. This forced the rest of the armed groups to end their insurgency, because in one fell swoop their leadership and cadre was decapitated. The chief of the Mizo insurgents publically stated that he was forced to end the insurgency due to this masterstroke by Doval.
Make no mistake, this fellow is a spymaster who would make Chanakya proud.
whoa!!!
He sounds like a spy straight out of a bond movie.

He create a history in 2014 general election with his hostage situation in past.
He can create history again.

Sorry that was a record .... not history .... hope you would understand the bigger context in which that was said ......

BOO!!!

This thread was posted in the Indian defence forum not to scare the Pakistanis and send some like you to their rabbit holes but to inform the Indians here about our new national security adviser. :lol:

whoa!!!
He sounds like a spy straight out of a bond movie.
37528027.jpg

How kind??
I can see that your insecurity has touched new heights :lol::lol::lol:
But then why are you insecure at all?? He left his spy job long back .:P
Or is it because on behalf of the prime minister the national security adviser is the custodian of nuclear button???

@nair
Doval, a topper of IPS 1968 batch from Kerala cadre, has served with distinction in Mizoram, Punjab, Kashmir, Pakistan and the UK
http://www.indiatvnews.com/news/ind...tional-security-advisor-to-pm-modi-37456.html

This is the man... :-)

1.jpg

How kind??
I can see that your insecurity has touched new heights :lol::lol::lol:
But then why are you insecure at all?? He left his spy job long back .:P
Or is it because on behalf of the prime minister the national security adviser is the custodian of nuclear button???

@nair
Doval, a topper of IPS 1968 batch from Kerala cadre, has served with distinction in Mizoram, Punjab, Kashmir, Pakistan and the UK
Know about Ajit Doval, National Security Advisor to PM Modi

This is the man... :-)

View attachment 33483

The way things are going he will have lot of work in Kerala......

I hope you are watching the recent malayalm news, on the areacode orphanage issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom