no full FBW
NO COMPSITES
smokey russian engine
only one BVR option
and only buyer the PAF

HARDLY A GLOWING STAMP OF APPROVAL.

Why are you people so keen to see exports " its a chinease fighter"

ie what benefit for GOP or P-AF

Except for the fact that your crap has started hitting the roof.....and need not be answered at all....

but let me ask you ....why are you so concerned??? Why does this very subject bother you so much ??? whats it that itches you in the butt????

Now that you have laid your gems on the table ....and made us aware of your sentiments...May I suggest you to move on ..... and leave this third rated plane to its sponsors....

Meanwhile I should remind you..... that the day it makes a sale.... don't whine if people start rubbing it on your face and the likes of you ..... till then

Adios!

PAF has been seeking buyers for for 3 years now.

NOT EVEN CHINA has brought THUNDER and they built the plane !!!!!!!!!!!
Yes it has been , and so ? How exactly does it translate into meaning that JFT is inferior ? They have more choice and they can easily go for J 10 or J 11 ... So why buy the JFT exactly ?

Except for the fact that your crap has started hitting the roof.....and need not be answered at all....

but let me ask you ....why are you so concerned??? Why does this very subject bother you so much ??? whats it that itches you in the butt????

Now that you have laid you gems on the table ....and made us aware of your sentiments...May I suggest you to move on ..... and leave this third rated plane to its sponsors....

Meanwhile I remind you..... the day it makes a sale.... don't whine if people start rubbing it on your face and the likes of you ..... till then

Adios!

As usual JF-17 Thunders d!(# :P and its right on the spot as time passing ;)

Which nation wants yesterdays technology

YESTERDAY meaning

no full FBW
NO COMPSITES
smokey russian engine
only one BVR option
and only buyer the PAF

GOP was a co partner in the development of JFT so automatically it gets the half of the money on every plane China sells ... Try to educate yourself before talking crap ... JFT is a evolving programme , the next stage will see AESA , more robust ECM suits , composites , a new engine and possibly FLIR ... WE have a very different idea of yesterday's technology which cant fly even after 3 decades of development with foreign input at every stage ... :D

Interest alone can not be translated into money in these kind of transactions involving Al khalid or otherwise...
Money talks - BS walks
Its very old adage partner...
Are you a astrologer ? How are you so sure that Egypt or other nations showing interest wont buy the plane ? Or are you just trying to increase post count ... :P

Storm force needs to be banned he is getting way out of hand...every single thread he is there trolling and being so worried about Pakistan and its armed forces man what do you live and breathe about Pakistan.. such a hater and and a troll mods plzz ban this sucker he can never stick on the topic of any thread rather then show hate for our country and for our armed forces iam so suprised he had not been banned up till yet sick and tired of this kid.

Why are indians getting so worked up, lol............
They suffer from panic attacks and anxiety disorder ... Just look at the post of ashok321 and stormforce and realize how they are writing rapidly in Cap locks :lol:

Which nation wants yesterdays technology

YESTERDAY meaning

no full FBW
NO COMPSITES
smokey russian engine
only one BVR option
and only buyer the PAF

Ever heard about Mig-29?? IAF operates it..

Mig-29 is powered by RD-33, JFT is powered by RD-93 (a variant of RD-33).. And you are talking about smoke..

BTW don't bother we are going to replace it with WS-13.. Now take a chill pill.

Back
Top Bottom