What's new

Export bids for JF-17 Thunder Multirole Lightweight Fighter Aircraft

The developed countries and bigger countries would go for proven war machines from EU, US ,Russia etc even if they are costly ...The potential market for JF-17 are the smaller developing countries of Africa and middle east and other regions due to cost effectiveness , but Most of them would refrain from buying the JF-17 since they would be afraid that some day USA puts some sanctions or would fear antagonizing the USA , its a tricky situation for PAK to sell these planes , however for domestic market it would be their work horse for a long time to come !

Hasnain,

You are taking it too far---the chinese still cannot produce a fighter engine to work for 1500 hours---first of all----.

Even pakistan took the 200 hour mig / F6 / f7 engine and made it go for a couple of hundred hours more----where does that put pakistan----.
Lol,you're not seriousely,do you? Don't comment on something you have no clue.

Stil cant see how Pakistan can sell this warplane

The engine is Russian
The radar and avionics & weapons are chinease

What exactly are pakistan selling AND why would the buyer NOT go to CHINA ??? directly.

Its there technology surely if i was buying this i would want the advice, etc from china/chengdu

The engine is Russian

What exactly are pakistan selling AND why would the buyer NOT go to CHINA ??? directly.

Its there technology surely if i was buying this i would want the advice, etc from china/chengdu

exactly, How can they sell anything which is not there. JF17 is Chinese plane, China has license of Russian engine. I doubt Russia will supply its engine directly to pakistan.

The correct title should be "PAF Seeks buyers for its JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter Jet for China. "

The engine is Russian

If they go to china directly still it will be the same case.... The profit will be distributed of predetermined ratio....

2ndly ... I am sure the users will get technical information from Pakistan as well.... ever thought why no chinese were in Farnborough for "technical Information".....

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

exactly, How can they sell anything which is not there. JF17 is Chinese plane, China has license of Russian engine. I doubt Russia will supply its engine directly to pakistan.

The correct title should be "PAF Seeks buyers for its JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter Jet for China. "

Here we go again....

Okay Sir so when next time Chinees troops enter your border even for fun sent your Sukhoi to fight you will know the capability of their planes and your ones which were recently grounded for engine problems
To mention mki's are mainly for Pakistan and maritime purpose and MRCA,PAKFA for China:azn:

Plenty of Engines have been purchased, they belong to us, we can sell to anyone...
IF not then WS-13 is on it's way

Russia has already supplied us engines for JF-17s.... to your amazement Russians are businessmen...

Plenty of Engines have been purchased, they belong to us, we can sell to anyone...
IF not then WS-13 is on it's way

Russia has already supplied us engines for JF-17s.... to your amazement Russians are businessmen...
and also chinese

Hasnain,

You are taking it too far---the chinese still cannot produce a fighter engine to work for 1500 hours---first of all----.

Even pakistan took the 200 hour mig / F6 / f7 engine and made it go for a couple of hundred hours more----where does that put pakistan----.
Sir this is not my view but even the most anti china website strategypage eventually had to accept it
Out With The Russian, In With The Superior Chinese Copy
November 30, 2010: China is replacing the engines in its J-10 fighter, installing the Chinese made WS-10A in place of Russian made AL-31F. The Chinese consider the WS-10A a superior engine to the AL-31F, even though the WS-10A copied a lot of the Russian technology. As delivered from Russia, the AL-31 is good for 900 hours of operation. Chinese engineers figured out how to tweak the design of the engine so that it lasted for 1,500 hours. This feat is part of a growing trend. At first, decades ago, China simply figured out how to build Russian weapons they had bought. But in the last decade, they have increasingly improved on those designs........
Warplanes: Out With The Russian, In With The Superior Chinese Copy
Btw as per Pshamim sahib WS-10A actually follows the architect of F101-GE-102 instead of AL-31

The engine is Russian

same as super mashaq kid or you forget it?:rofl:

you should worry abut LCA and if you think no one buy it still we are happy as its first time in history we will produce 300 fighter jets in pakistan .its amazing for us and i don't think someone ready to marry again with a widow which is already black but keep try :rofl:

Imran calm down.

You have assembled 33 planes from kits supplied by china. These kits include engine from russia, radar and weapons from china.

The chinease agreed terms on soft loans

You are 10 years away from 300 Thunders and far more SOFT loans from china.

NOT saying it cant happen. CHINA is currently the most powerful nation on earth and to them 300 Thunders kits is no issue.

AS for LCA redicule no need to go there ITS A indengious fighter with complete indian badge bar the engine which is american and GENERAL ELECTRIC,.

You brought indian LCA into this conversation not me imran

BY the way have you seen the DHRUV helicopter & ALH attack choppers of indian build yet. SAME company built those too as LCA

:toast_sign:

Imran calm down.

You have assembled 33 planes from kits supplied by china. These kits include engine from russia, radar and weapons from china.

The chinease agreed terms on soft loans

You are 10 years away from 300 Thunders and far more SOFT loans from china.

NOT saying it cant happen. CHINA is currently the most powerful nation on earth and to them 300 Thunders kits is no issue.

AS for LCA redicule no need to go there ITS A indengious fighter with complete indian badge bar the engine which is american and GENERAL ELECTRIC,.

You brought indian LCA into this conversation not me imran

BY the way have you seen the DHRUV helicopter & ALH attack choppers of indian build yet. SAME company built those too as LCA

:toast_sign:

lolz again storm force after fixed his false flags in action ok kits engine avioncs body wires radar was from china whats your pain ? 10 years after mr.troll we have assembly of J-XX in sindh if you will alive and survive from heart attack of hate you read this news :rofl:

GETTING a head of yourself Imran with JXX

is PAF skipping the FC20 THEN

10 YEARS you say

is that when this baby comes off banglore production lines

Indo-Russia T-50 stealth fighter to make its international debut - Economic Times

Big diffrence imran THIS IS A REAL DEAL its not made up like your JXX in sindh coments

:yahoo:

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

Any way back to the topic.

WHOSE BUYING THIS THUNDER
BESIDES PAF then

??????????????

GETTING a head of yourself Imran with JXX

is PAF skipping the FC20 THEN

10 YEARS you say

is that when this baby comes off banglore production lines

Indo-Russia T-50 stealth fighter to make its international debut - Economic Times

Big diffrence imran THIS IS A REAL DEAL its not made up like your JXX in sindh coments

:yahoo:

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

Any way back to the topic.

WHOSE BUYING THIS THUNDER
BESIDES PAF then

??????????????

lolz kid ever read abut f-7 a-5 f-6 f-5 users ahhahaha same will buy thunders you will just burn and flame even after they got it hahahhaha

Back
Top Bottom