What's new

Export bids for JF-17 Thunder Multirole Lightweight Fighter Aircraft

f7 a5 f6 & f5 was sold by china imran,

A nation i admire for their success

And for their humbleness and HUGE inherit strength

AS for LCA redicule no need to go there ITS A indengious fighter with complete indian badge bar the engine which is american and GENERAL ELECTRIC,.

yeah we all know that the powerplant is just a minor little detail.... :rofl::whistle:

BY the way have you seen the DHRUV helicopter & ALH attack choppers of indian build yet. SAME company built those too as LCA

no offence dude, it's commendable they've ''sailed out'' towards producing them; but the Dhruv is a heap of junk. We've seen how reliable those are.....didn't Ecquador lose one just barely after inducting one? Even Turk Kizilay (Turkish red cross) raised a lot of eyebrows over acquiring choppers from a country whose aeronautical field is not exactly the brightest or trouble-free one :laugh:

p.s. i'd love to know why we're discussing indian anything when the discussion is about JF-17 Thunder and sales to foreign countries....why don't you numb-nuts stay on topic, we have plenty of other threads to discuss the LCA --which hasn't even seen mass production or any inquiries, despite decades of development.

some even in your own air force call it the ''Late Combat Fighter'' :laugh:

LCA Tejas still not ready - Times Of India

:rofl:

there's a difference between ''aeronautics'' and ''aerospace'' but of course you knew that....

p.s. I guess those labourers you have working on those Mig-21s are the same guys who worked on the much-famed GSLV which self-obliterated in the sky :laugh:

yes one is space the other is natics lol lol

got go now guys good nite thanks for chatting

Abu your right hand man imran brought it up.

BY the way you said mentioned india,s aeronautical experience

seen this today YET
PSLV-C18 successfully sends 4 satellites to orbit - Rediff.com News

how many satalites have Turkey sent up abu or indeed Pakistan or ecuador lately.

now you come today even lolz heey hater grow up please grow up

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

yes one is space the other is natics lol lol

got go now guys good nite thanks for chatting

what the **** space do with jf-17 idiot ?

Return to the JF-17..
Discussions on anything else will not be entertained.

China may upgrade, but no where similar to Russian ones . So No chance of China having experience with mki's.
And to mention we had practice with best of F-16's , we know how to counter them.
We are not innocent , we are intelligent

intelligent :woot:

a country working on a plane since 1987 and still not operational
a country working on mbt arjun since 1971 and still negligible orders by its own army
a country whose indogenous missile experiments fails more than 6 times
and i am listning that that country is intelligent:suicide2::suicide2:

Stil cant see how Pakistan can sell this warplane

The engine is Russian
The radar and avionics & weapons are chinease

What exactly are pakistan selling AND why would the buyer NOT go to CHINA ??? directly.

Its there technology surely if i was buying this i would want the advice, etc from china/chengdu

pakistan and china are 50 50 patner in this so it dosnt matter you deal with pakistan or china and the other thing is only kasikhstan is dealing with china all other countries are having taks with pakistan

PAF has been seeking buyers for for 3 years now.

NOT EVEN CHINA has brought THUNDER and they built the plane !!!!!!!!!!!
We can't sell any Thunder right now cuz first we need to bring our planes quantity to 100 then we gonna go for its marketting.......:smokin:

Egypt showed much interest in JF-17 in recent Dubai Air Show.

Interest alone can not be translated into money in these kind of transactions involving Al khalid or otherwise...
Money talks - BS walks
Its very old adage partner...

Back
Top Bottom