What's new

Export bids for JF-17 Thunder Multirole Lightweight Fighter Aircraft

کمینے انڈینز ہر فورم میں موجود ہوتے ہیں. خدا نے ہمیں ان بندروں سے چھٹکارا دے
They said the contract could not materialize b/c of turmoil in Middle East, I think Middle East is also a part of Asia.

image.jpg

image.jpg

They said that the deal could materialize b/c of turmoil in middle east, I think middle east is also a part of Asia?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
کمینے انڈینز ہر فورم میں موجود ہوتے ہیں. خدا نے ہمیں ان بندروں سے چھٹکارا دے

How many of them?

--------------------------------------
کمینے انڈینز ہر فورم میں موجود ہوتے ہیں. خدا ہمیں ان بندروں سے چھٹکارا دے

View attachment 230112
P.S: that's a fuel tank not a dumb bomb.
These are multiple ejector with bombs, not SD-10 as @salman-1 mentioned. These have been inducted since a long time now, here is a very old pic of Prototype 04:
FC_1_04_1.jpg

Also please note that the thing on the multiple ejector is a land attack bomb, the fuel tank in occupies one hard point next to the multiple ejector for the bombs.

@salman-1 now there are lots of image available of JFT equipped with SD-10 missiles
sd-10+JF-17+Thunder+Fighter+Jets+Fitted+sd-10+bvr+aam+c-802a+antiship+missile+Fixed+In-Flight+Refuelling+(IFR)+Probe+pakistan+air+force+paf+il-78+tanker+blcok+I+II+III+IV(2).jpg

Not 1 for 1 but 2 squadrons of the above instead of 3 squadrons of JF-17's would have been desirable. For me anyway.
Indeed. With Myanmar economy improving, investing in the MiG-35 would be a good idea, even if with small numbers initially. AESA radar is a great capability enhancer.

These are multiple ejector with bombs, not SD-10 as @salman-1 mentioned. These have been inducted since a long time now, here is a very old pic of Prototype 04:
FC_1_04_1.jpg

Also please note that the thing on the multiple ejector is a land attack bomb, the fuel tank in occupies one hard point next to the multiple ejector for the bombs.

@salman-1 now there are lots of image available of JFT equipped with SD-10 missiles
sd-10+JF-17+Thunder+Fighter+Jets+Fitted+sd-10+bvr+aam+c-802a+antiship+missile+Fixed+In-Flight+Refuelling+(IFR)+Probe+pakistan+air+force+paf+il-78+tanker+blcok+I+II+III+IV(2).jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

Wng Cdr Usman Ali and Sqn Ldr Yasir posing for the media teams

CHnaHgpUAAA0r2n.jpg

CHnaHg8UsAEmst4.jpg

CHnaHhRUMAE2TpP.jpg
SQD LDR Yasir:

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom