What's new

Export bids for JF-17 Thunder Multirole Lightweight Fighter Aircraft

Given the tremendous clout china enjoys with Myanmar junta, this is very likely.

If so

Soon on PDF all those rohingyas will become terrorists like the Uighurs :)

One less international muslim persecution for pakistanis to worry about!!!

No point getting F16s when its just a defensive measure. Need good quantity of decent jets to defend the skies, this is a good buy.

Buying the JF-17 is a massive step backwards. Myanmar should try to leverage its new-found ties with the West and try to buy either F-16's or the Gripen.

That is absolutely not an option. I would have liked SMT's, Mig-35's or Flankers.

loks like good news to me now we evil yaindoo baniya indians can lay owr hands latest alien DSI tech :devil:

I would like a Bugati Veyron but that doesn't mean its going to happen :lol:

Depending on price points and friendly finance but the planes I mentioned are not astronomical. I also heard that they were evaluated by the airforce over the past few years.

Given the tremendous clout china enjoys with Myanmar junta, this is very likely.

If so

Soon on PDF all those rohingyas will become terrorists like the Uighurs :)

One less international muslim persecution for pakistanis to worry about!!!

Hindus not need to worry about that, leave it on us

Yes, on most things. A lot of US companies circumvent through SG shell companies, though. Total ban on arms, though.
Is Myanmar going to have election any time soon? Maybe a new 'democratic' government can set things straight.
That is absolutely not an option. I would have liked SMT's, Mig-35's or Flankers.
Hmmmmm...............advanced MiG 29's would be great but can you really afford to replace all A5 and F7 with them?

Wng Cdr Usman Ali and Sqn Ldr Yasir posing for the media teams

CHnaHgpUAAA0r2n.jpg

CHnaHg8UsAEmst4.jpg

CHnaHhRUMAE2TpP.jpg

Hindus not need to worry about that, leave it on us

Making fun of hypocrites = worrying for the hypocrites?

Never mind. Im actually glad if pakistanis stop worrying themselves sick for faraway muslims and work for the betterment for their own (muslims, christins, shia, hindu etc).

Back
Top Bottom