What's new

Export bids for JF-17 Thunder Multirole Lightweight Fighter Aircraft

Not 1 for 1 but 2 squadrons of the above instead of 3 squadrons of JF-17's would have been desirable. For me anyway.

We don't know yet if it is Myanmar who signed up for JFs but if it is, you won't regret it. I am sure if that. None of the country we sell weapons to has raised complaint on its quality and functionality. It will deliver the performance with economy. I am curious however what package is installed in exported JFs. You do have a choice on that. Chinese, Pakistani and Western. Same goes with weapons. I'm not sure if Myanmar is looking for long range Anti Ship and cruise missiles. Or even anti radiation missiles. Price will vary greatly with those factored in and hence the final numbers. But whatever is coming with those birds and whosoever is buying them will be one lucky nation. PAC will put special emphasis on support services to build it's repute and attract more customers.

yes these the the pics available with SD-10, however as mentioned in previous post the multiple ejector pics are only with bombs as yet. Hope to see these being armed with SD-10 soon like this:
PL-12+Dual+racks+testing+on+J-10A+B+SD-10+BVR+AAM+4+FC20+%25281%2529.jpg

Here is one:
11bovnc.jpg

کمینے انڈینز ہر فورم میں موجود ہوتے ہیں. خدا نے ہمیں ان بندروں سے چھٹکارا دے
They said the contract could not materialize b/c of turmoil in Middle East, I think Middle East is also a part of Asia.
your post carries the weight of 3. two shared below and this new one you just made

but then again Prophet Muhammad PBUH takes a grim view about those who deceive their brothers (Pakistanis in this case)

وعن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال‏:‏ ‏"‏ من حمل علينا السلاح، فليس منا، ومن غشنا، فليس منا‏"‏ ‏(‏‏(‏رواه مسلم‏)‏‏)‏‏.‏

upload_2015-6-16_13-37-38.png

yes these the the pics available with SD-10, however as mentioned in previous post the multiple ejector pics are only with bombs as yet. Hope to see these being armed with SD-10 soon like this:
PL-12+Dual+racks+testing+on+J-10A+B+SD-10+BVR+AAM+4+FC20+%25281%2529.jpg

Here is one:
11bovnc.jpg

I don't think there is any dual rack for SD-10 on JF. Up to four missiles with one on each point under wings is more likely.

Forget about bashing each other. Am I the only one who thinks that pilot pulled some serous G's during takeoff. I meant to say vertical take off. Hats of to the pilot for his maneuvers. This time pilot tried to pushed the aircraft to its limits but he chose not to. I want to see JF-17's turns on the mach 2. Lets see how it will behave in the future.
the takeoff was a great one. i was impressed. i would definitely like to see more manouvers including stalling.

LOL , why are you so obsessed by Azerbaijan , why don't you mind your shit hole of a country instead of caring too much about us

what an utter moron
Pal. i am just pointing out geographical aspect which was on the map. You always start to foul mouth and insults.. See the context in which it is written.

There's a brochure of Jf17 on table. I bloody want one.

Go & fly your Tejas, wait... Still resting? Pity on you.

Russia has signed agreement to directly provide RD-93.

That's excellent news.

Apparently there is another advanced medium thrust engine in development for the J-31. I wonder if future block JF-17s will be equipped with them.

Why are you bringing up such a thing in this thread?

Really? Is it according to your childish thoughts? Azerbaijan's identity are clearly demonstrated on its flag, for example.

"The blue pale symbolizes Turkic heritage, red represents the aspiration to modernization and progress, the green strip shows the nation's relation to the Islamic civilization"

What the hell are you talking about? What has that to do with the time-period of the map, which is early 1900s? The relation of Azerbaijani Khanates (there was no "Azerbaijan province of Persia", there were Azerbaijani Khanates with its Khans that ruled semi-independently but was still loyal to the Shah) to Qajar Empire ended with Russian invasion of the region in 1800s.

Anyway, do not derail this thread any further with your BS.
Pal, mind your dirty language and insults. I am pointing out if middle east includes those countries then the partiton of the azeri land from iran should also be considered as middle east. who cares where you land up now.

They said that the deal could materialize b/c of turmoil in middle east, I think middle east is also a part of Asia?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
کمینے انڈینز ہر فورم میں موجود ہوتے ہیں. خدا نے ہمیں ان بندروں سے چھٹکارا دے

Be aware this is a Pakistani forum its not Baharat Rat Sh!t kind of, so stop following Indian trolls and behaving like one or you will be reported by a Pakistani member and Banned here permanently. So please behave and show your true culture reflection instead of reacting and reflecting someone else image over you.

Back
Top Bottom