What's new

Export bids for JF-17 Thunder Multirole Lightweight Fighter Aircraft

That one made my day. It is such a sweet hiding I can almost feel the pain of his flaming arse .Brilliant!!!!!. Pity I could not give you more ratings otherwise I would have. Anyway, as a side note "Bachon par ziada Zulm na karo aur haath zara halka rakho"
Kindest regards
Araz.
Really Sir. It was a Gem. He deserve positive rating

So is there any case in history where customer dont want to publicize its buy/toys even to its public.
And seller is not disclosing details whom they are selling ad what ?

All this makes it look fishy and hard to believe.
Hi,

Typical buthurt attitude
Look for ISRAEL's dealing, just because you have limited knowledge of geopolitics doesn't mean that everything is strange.

great...now myanmar can bomb rohingyas using pakistani jets.
Hi,
while tejas is still trying to prove itself if the whole project made sense or not and meanwhile 17 is not only flying, bombing getting upgraded and further moving ahead by sales.

So is there any case in history where customer dont want to publicize its buy/toys even to its public.
And seller is not disclosing details whom they are selling ad what ?

All this makes it look fishy and hard to believe.

Keeping such contracts under wraps for a while is typical. Besides, what's the rush? Details will be known eventually about this sale success soon enough.

your post carries the weight of 3. two shared below and this new one you just made

but then again Prophet Muhammad PBUH takes a grim view about those who deceive their brothers (Pakistanis in this case)

وعن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال‏:‏ ‏"‏ من حمل علينا السلاح، فليس منا، ومن غشنا، فليس منا‏"‏ ‏(‏‏(‏رواه مسلم‏)‏‏)‏‏.‏

View attachment 230131
What the hell are you suggesting? That I have multiple IDs?

How many of them?

--------------------------------------
کمینے انڈینز ہر فورم میں موجود ہوتے ہیں. خدا ہمیں ان بندروں سے چھٹکارا دے
creating Multiple ID's wont help you to deal with thsese Kumeenaas

so many butt hurts form the neighboring country and going rampart on off topic rhetoric,. So much pain in their arses. Dont worry guys, these are tough days on you i can understand.

What if the country purchasing JF-17 is India? Maybe they want to know how light combat aircraft can be fully ready in such less of a time?

Not sure why you quoted my message without the reference to the multiple ID guy
although it is addressed to someone else.

go to the original post.
Because you had quoted me instead of the other guy, you have conveniently edited your post and still pretending that you don't know what I am talking about. Anyways not a big deal.

Because you had quoted me instead of the other guy, you have conveniently edited your post and still pretending that you don't know what I am talking about. Anyways not a big deal.
I agree, you were not meant the respondent but JF17 thunder guy . the aim was that guy. looks like you quoted my post before I edited

Back
Top Bottom