What's new

EXIT POLLS : Indian General Election 2014 !

Yes. Irrespective of what polls are predicting I still believe that BJP will get 220-230 seats and with NDA, It will barely touch majorty figure and form govt on its own (or a little help from Independent candidates).
i think they will easily cross at least 250

I find it very hard to believe that BJP would gain absolute majority on its own and NDA would get to 340. But only 4 more days to go, we'll find out soon.

True. Hard to believe for me too. To be honest, I want the NDA to get a majority, however, not by such a big margin, lest they become overconfident and arrogant like UPA-2 had become after 2009.

True. Hard to believe for me too. To be honest, I want the NDA to get a majority, however, not by such a big margin, lest they become overconfident and arrogant like UPA-2 had become after 2009.

I completely agree with you. I want NDA to cross 272 so that we get a stable govt for five years, but I don't want them to feel invincible.

True. There should be a strong opposition too but not too strong to stall good projects or works.

i think they will easily cross at least 250
Well that would be best case. Worst case is BJP gaining 200 so I am going with middle way.
Though kinda reaction from public I am getting all over the country, I admit I never seen such a support for BJP or any part for that matter in such a large scale in past so I won't be surprised if they cross 250.

True. There should be a strong opposition too but not too strong to stall good projects or works.

Well that would be best case. Worst case is BJP gaining 200 so I am going with middle way.
Though kinda reaction from public I am getting all over the country, I admit I never seen such a support for BJP or any part for that matter in such a large scale in past so I won't be surprised if they cross 250.
same here,,,people are just growing crazy over modi.............at least in the cities its a clean sweep for modi

bullshit.

exit poles have small samples so they are not 100 pc accurate

You mean that they(psephologist's) won't improve their sampling to get a accurate figure?
Considering that their money is in getting the results accurately, they will improve their methodologies.

You mean that they(psephologist's) won't improve their sampling to get a accurate figure?
Considering that their money is in getting the results accurately, they will improve their methodologies.
follow the thread properly,,,i mentioned this in a post after i wrote this.

Which media house done comparatively an accurate exit poll in last general elections? Could you please share the prediction of same media house? @Ravi Nair, @arp2041

Also what was the general trend of prediction in last general elections?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom