What's new

EXIT POLLS : Indian General Election 2014 !

I hope its Bias and not Rigging which is responsible for the drastic differences

Its definitely selection bias. Urban middle class get more importance than they actually deserve because of their low turnout.

No BJP did not rig all of these polls, particularly when they are only declared AFTER the polling.

I've always said exit polls have shown a right wing bias, that bias comes from selection bias. Their selection is NOT representative enough.
But have u analysed? And dont u think the agencies wud have learnt from their mistakes?

The point is, agencies predict on basis of percentage vote share and normalising it after extrapolation.

Every tym u see the agencies were right in oredicting the vote share. It was only that the BJP votes were distributed and Congress votes are focussed. Point of content here are the Muslim votes.

This tym around the scenario is different. The deciding votes unlike past will be youth votes unlike muslim votes.

The 1st tym voters ie. 18-22 aged are 12% and total polling % is 10% more as compared to past. Hence the deciders will be these added pollers.

Now u temme whome have these youth voted? Hence the prediction.

Its definitely selection bias. Urban middle class get more importance than they actually deserve because of their low turnout.

No BJP did not rig all of these polls, particularly when they are only declared AFTER the polling.

am talking about 2004 and 2009 exit polls which failed quiet badly , suggesting Congies may have rigged the EVM's

Is that all you're worried about? Look at all the other great things Erdogan did for his country. Look how much the economy and military and living standards have excelled under Erdogan.

No one can dispute his achievements.. I have written in very next post that he indeed is a good leader for the people he represents.

That particular comment of mine was for the other tendency.

am talking about 2004 and 2009 exit polls which failed quiet badly , suggesting Congies may have rigged the EVM's

That's a very big claim without proof. I'm more for my selection bias theory as its more plausible.

This is not to say I put anything beyond congress. They will do ANYTHING meaning ANYTHING to be in power. But you will have to prove the claim. The 2004 one looks highly improbable,as BJP was in power.

U multiply for only one reason. :D :D :D

For rest, Become so fair that everyone follows u. Become prosperous so that u are a role model for others. Till then please shut up. Haath mein jhola nahi aur shale shopping karne. :D

What a joke and a half coming from the largest slum on earth and the poorest population in the world. Read history. Only under the Muslims were you happy and prosperous.

What a joke and a half coming from the largest slum on earth and the poorest population in the world. Read history. Only under the Muslims were you happy and prosperous.
U also read History before History. GUPTA EMPIRE was Golden Age for India.

Point is, prosperity is irrespective of Religion but the intent of the person. Akbar was not radical and hence we had the golden age of India under that of Mughals.

Seems u need some serious whips of History. But before that come out of, "ALL STARTED WITH ISLAM AND WILL END WILL ISLAM. Reast all is nonexistent. "

Your Bangladesh is far more impoverished than India which is why you decided to pursue "happiness" and "prosperity" in a country like Canada :coffee:

exit-poll-results_1.jpg

It has been made clear that Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)-led National Democratic Alliance (NDA) is about to form the next government with many exit polls projecting a clear majority for the alliances in the Lok Sabha elections 2014.

Four channels namely NewsX, India TV, ABP News and CNN-IBN put the NDA well past the halfway mark of 272. NewsX and India TV projected 289 seats for the NDA while ABP News gave it 281 seats.

Anyways all Modi supporters are yet to keep their fingers cross as the corrupted Congress could do anything to ruin the ballot votes and change in their favour. Cox, Election commission of India is in Favour of Congress. Which is well know when EC took charges immediately on any complaints by Congress on BJP, but there were no actions and statements when complaints arises on Ragul Gandhi.

Election results are to be announced tomorrow at eciresults and indianballot websites lively.

Sensex is also about to reach 500+ points by tomorrow.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom