What's new

EXIT POLLS : Indian General Election 2014 !

for Bangladesh to stay afloat ?

I will truly never understand the Islamist wailing about India remaining Secular while they have free hand to deal with Minorities as they see fit.

And subsequently every communal flare up is seen as a justification of their victim-hood narrative.

Maybe because these fundoos were moral cowards to begin with.

If there was any need to further clear this up, this election again proves India is highly polarized on religious lines.This secularism was/is/will be bakwas.

If India was indeed polarized, then BJP would have got absolute majority during Babri demolition days. But apart from Uttar Pradesh, BJP had minimum impact elsewhere. BJP was restricted to only a few states due to it's pro-Hindutva image. It is only Modi's Pro-Development image that has turned the elections in BJP favor.

I will truly never understand the Islamist wailing about India remaining Secular while they have free hand to deal with Minorities as they see fit.

And subsequently every communal flare up is seen as a justification of their victim-hood narrative.

Because Secularism is completely alien to them. When there are 2 different communities (with 2 different cultures) living together, there would be friction sometimes and due to lack of proper education, violence occurs here and there.

Our neighbors fail to understand that and like to dream about breaking the country.

Last edited:

Islamists love Secularism where they are in minority. If they are in majority, they dont want to even hear about it.

Islamists love Secularism where they are in minority. If they are in majority, they dont want to even hear about it.

Though interesting thought ..!

but is Turkey not Secular ?

Because Secularism is completely alien to them. When there are 2 different communities (with 2 different cultures) living together, there would be friction sometimes and due to lack of proper education, violence occurs here and there.

Our neighbors fail to understand that and like to dream about breaking the country.

The funny thing is, they touch themselves thinking about communal violence because they believe it validates their pathetic existence.

Though interesting thought ..!

but is Turkey not Secular ?

Just check out the path they are following during last few years. I am not saying that they are rabid islamists like our neighbor, but give Erdogan 10 more years and you will see cries for Shariat even there.

Just check out the path they are following during last few years. I am not saying that they are rabid islamists like our neighbor, but give Erdogan 10 more years and you will see cries for Shariat even there.

If Hindutva,right wing BJP come to power in India , that mean India does not remain Secular ?

Every secular democracy has some space for flourishing of right and left parties . Erdogan's Party is a right wing party.

If Hindutva,right wing BJP come to power in India , that mean India does not remain Secular ?

Every secular democracy has some space for flourishing of right and left parties . Erdogan's Party is a right wing party.

Thats where my original observation comes into play... Anyway lets wait and watch... I have full confidence that Erdogan will turn Turkey away from Secularism.

Exactly the point. And there we see divine intervention. Some reason Muslims all over the world are so disadvantaged. Be it image, trust, prospects, affection, etc etc.

Thats where my original observation comes into play... Anyway lets wait and watch... I have full confidence that Erdogan will turn Turkey away from Secularism.

Erdogan is a very good leader for Turkey, it has made turn around to the fortune of Turkey. I wish him a bright future.

Erdogan is a very good leader for Turkey, it has made turn around to the fortune of Turkey. I wish him a bright future.

Not many Lieberal/Secular turkish people will agree .. But he indeed is a good leader for the people he represents.

Bna-98hCUAABGGh.jpg:large

I've always said exit polls have shown a right wing bias, that bias comes from selection bias. Their selection is NOT representative enough.

Is that all you're worried about? Look at all the other great things Erdogan did for his country. Look how much the economy and military and living standards have excelled under Erdogan.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom