What's new

EXIT POLLS : Indian General Election 2014 !

Would like to know the break-up by states. How many in Bengal?
Which agency ?

Which media house done comparatively an accurate exit poll in last general elections? Could you please share the prediction of same media house? @Ravi Nair, @arp2041

Also what was the general trend of prediction in last general elections?

CSDS usually gets correct .

In last assembly election of 5 states most got it correct except ORG MARG(which did poll for timesnow today)

Which media house done comparatively an accurate exit poll in last general elections? Could you please share the prediction of same media house? @Ravi Nair, @arp2041

I don't think we can rely on ANY poll, but this is the overall summary.................

Can't say for sure if it will be a Modi sarkar, but now in all probability it will be a NDA sarkar!!!

Which agency ?

)

Times Now.

• As per the News 24-Chanakya survey, BJP will get 291 seats, NDA – 340, Congress -57, UPA – 70 and Others – 133.
  • According to India Today/CICERO survey, NDA will get 261-283 seats, UPA will get 110-120 seats and others will get 150-162 seats.
  • NDA to get 272 to 283 seats, UPA to get 110 to 120 seats all over the country:AajTak

The American press have all but declared a NDA landslide. Will this be the end of Gandhi family dominance of the Congress Party? I'm curious as well as to how the exit polls show Indians Muslims, Christians and Sikhs voting. Do they normally support the Congress Party?

Times Now.

• As per the News 24-Chanakya survey, BJP will get 291 seats, NDA – 340, Congress -57, UPA – 70 and Others – 133.
  • According to India Today/CICERO survey, NDA will get 261-283 seats, UPA will get 110-120 seats and others will get 150-162 seats.
  • NDA to get 272 to 283 seats, UPA to get 110 to 120 seats all over the country:AajTak
check this handle
TIMES NOW (timesnow) on Twitter

The American press have all but declared a NDA landslide. Will this be the end of Gandhi family dominance of the Congress Party? I'm curious as well as to how the exit polls show Indians Muslims, Christians and Sikhs voting. Do they normally support the Congress Party?

Only Muslims never vote for NDA/BJP.

Christians and Sikhs vote like normal Indians do. They can vote for any party.

U dont even understand that tagline. Do u? Dont get into opposition propaganda.

Har Har Modi -> Get rid of all our Problems
Ghar Ghar Modi -> Modi in every house

Congress can even change aspects of religion to win votes.

aare bhai exist poll ke bare me puch raha tha !!!

Only Muslims never vote for NDA/BJP.

Christians and Sikhs vote like normal Indians do. They can vote for any party.
Thanks for your reply. I would think that the BJP, despite it's Hindu nationalism, would not want to write off 175 million Muslims, but I guess in a country as large as India, they can afford to do it and still win big. As a Christian, if I were Indian I think I would vote BJP, because I am religious and a conservative and believe in free markets, capitalism, etc. I was just curious if like minded Indian Christians would feel and vote the same way.

There are so many regional parties or communist parties for whom Christians and Muslims votes if not for Congress. Sikhs votes for BJP/Shiromani Akali Dal if not Congress.

Thanks for your reply. I would think that the BJP, despite it's Hindu nationalism, would not want to write off 175 million Muslims, but I guess in a country as large as India, they can afford to do it and still win big. As a Christian, if I were Indian I think I would vote BJP, because I am religious and a conservative and believe in free markets, capitalism, etc. I was just curious if like minded Indian Christians would feel and vote the same way.

Normally, people who vote for BJP dont consider religion a factor. Development, growth, corruption are issues. If you take the Muslims out, these are the factors that concern Indians like myself.

aare bhai exist poll ke bare me puch raha tha !!!
Bhai, wo jawab tere liye nahi tha. Jaha tak Maharashtra ki baat hai to varied assumptions hain depending on pollers.

But in either way, its either slight lead over UPA or major lead by NDA.

They were all Wide off the mark.

In India, polls are inaccurate.

@Emmie so this is pretty much speculation.

But if NDA/BJP fte 220 and above, no way Modi is about to let some other person walk in and take Prime Ministership.

This was a Modi election. His to win, his to lose.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom