What's new

EXIT POLLS : Indian General Election 2014 !

kerala must vote for progress.
in punjab congress is way better than akali dal-bjp combine actually still people are not voting for congress due to upa-2 performance

really??
go and watch atleast 1 modi interview before saying this

indian judiciary pretty much sucks in all the cases except rape cases.
don't believe in goody goody indian judiciary,,,,its full of corruption.

last 4 chief justices have been super corrupt,u can search urself
Well then I wud say, Karnataka junta is to blame to choose a corrupt leader. Own up. :)

Again, depends on the numbers friend.

If BJP or NDA get above 220 seats, there is no way in hell Modi is going to let other people get credit for his hard work.
Tu bhi uski baaton mein aagaya. Hes only stating something without any logic or support statement. Just coz hes shit scarred of Modi as Indian PM, his heart suddenly started to say Modi wont be PM. :D

Well then I wud say, Karnataka junta is to blame to choose a corrupt leader. Own up. :)

beta this time voting has been for modi only.........not any regional leader.

anyhow,,,people are stupid anyways............they voted lalu for 14 years in power and upa ruled for 10 years

All that Pheku Weku Bullshit has been outright denied by youth of this country. Better grow up and understand Democracy rather than listen to ur maniac media experts. :D

Please be civil. He hasn't cussed us out yet, no need to be rude yet.

Although shouldn't Pakistanis root for a Modi victory? This is two nation theory validated, a Hindu extremist comes top power.

Tu bhi uski baaton mein aagaya. Hes only stating something without any logic or support statement. Just coz hes shit scarred of Modi as Indian PM, his heart suddenly started to say Modi wont be PM. :D

i am from punjab

Please be civil. He hasn't cussed us out yet, no need to be rude yet.

Although shouldn't Pakistanis root for a Modi victory? This is two nation theory validated, a Hindu extremist comes top power.
Chill Dude. He was on offensive earlier. Just paying him back.

Agree @farhan_9909 ? ;)

Does your family know that you have 'exotic' affiliations. Or are they NDA supporters too :unsure:
My family knows that I am a little 'different',and no they are not NDA supporters. In my area,BJP don't even stand a chance.

if BJP didnt get 200+ on his own and 240+ with alliance ...........it will be difficult for Modi to lead Govt.......hope that dont happen .......advani is bad

It's Kerala mate. that is expected.

My reaction to Congress in Kerala is mixed. Scams on one hand, but Chandy on the other.

Well what ever scams around him, chandy handled them well..... But if congress get good numbers, it may not because of their good work, it is because CPIM not doing good....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom