What's new

EXIT POLLS : Indian General Election 2014 !

Well main to tum logo ki balaye ki baat kr rha tha.

anyway if NDA and BJP both has Modi as PM candidate than what is the difference between NDA and BJP?
Tum bachche ho beta. 1.25 Bn people cant be fools together. What u think of Modi is what ur looser Media experts teach u. Trust me, I sometimes follow the talk shows and see so much lies been spread. Mere ghar ke peechhe ki baat aapke media mein kuchh aur hi batayi jaati hai to main hasunga hi. :D

Indians know their bhalai much much much better than even Pakistanis know their own. :)

MODI+SONIA+GANDHI+RAHUL+GANDHI+FUNNY+PICTURES+LATEST+CONGRESS.JPG

anyway if NDA and BJP both has Modi as PM candidate than what is the difference between NDA and BJP?

BJP is the party.

NDA is the alliance of parties.

In India, you need a coalition to govern. Another reason Modi can't be a Hindu dictator ;)

NDA is an alliance of many political parties led by BJP

ACCUSED not CONVICTED.

Yedu was back in BJP only because he got relief from the Judiciary.

the guy is super corrupt,,,,no need for court to prosecute him to know that

Thanks everyone for explaining.

You people might not consider my opinion but somehow i too have feeling that the PM will not be Modi.

I do admit i have seen Pehnku leaders but nothing of Modi caliber.

the guy is super corrupt,,,,no need for court to prosecute him to know that
Hain?

Dude. Today Indian Judiciary is not even sparing politicians. If u really are convict u wud be caught. Yedu was saved even after not being in power. What does it mean. Its not only black n white.

Communists played a crucial role in reducing casteism, spreading education, improving health care.

Keralites are grateful for that. But, they must change with the times.

kerala must vote for progress.
in punjab congress is way better than akali dal-bjp combine actually still people are not voting for congress due to upa-2 performance

You people might not consider my opinion but somehow i too have feeling that the PM will not be Modi.

really??
go and watch atleast 1 modi interview before saying this

Hain?

Dude. Today Indian Judiciary is not even sparing politicians. If u really are convict u wud be caught. Yedu was saved even after not being in power. What does it mean. Its not only black n white.

indian judiciary pretty much sucks in all the cases except rape cases.
don't believe in goody goody indian judiciary,,,,its full of corruption.

last 4 chief justices have been super corrupt,u can search urself

Congratulations Indians....lets hope for a strong and stable India....hope he does well
Abki bar MODI sarkar....

Modi:triniti::butcher::guns:congress:suicide:.......:haha::lol:

Before blabbering bout ur knowledge bout Democracy, do know whome are u talking to. We know Democracy much much much better than any random Pakistani.

All that Pheku Weku Bullshit has been outright denied by youth of this country. Better grow up and understand Democracy rather than listen to ur maniac media experts. :D

Again, depends on the numbers friend.

If BJP or NDA get above 220 seats, there is no way in hell Modi is going to let other people get credit for his hard work.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom