What's new

Ex-Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Calls For An End To The Iran🇮🇷-Saudi Arabia🇸🇦 Rivalry

Ahmadinejad currently has zero influence in the Iranian system. He interviews foreign and local media to stay in the memory of people for the next round of presidential election in May.

Let's call it governments not regimes. Regimes are in London and Washington.
again I wont argue with you. for me any positive move or gesture is a welcome step whether honest or questionable can be decided later. the gesture itself in its own right deserves appreciation.

my view is purely from Pakistani point of view and I see my country and our people benefiting directly and indirectly if against all odds and all opposition Iran and Saudi Arabia normalize their relationships.

again I wont argue with you. for me any positive move or gesture is a welcome step whether honest or questionable can be decided later. the gesture itself in its own right deserves appreciation.

my view is purely from Pakistani point of view and I see my country and our people benefiting directly and indirectly if against all odds and all opposition Iran and Saudi Arabia normalize their relationships.

:tup:

any couyntry hostile or opposed to iran has a justified reason to be suspicious and critical of such statement by Iranians given the bad blood but that all said.
Ahmedin is the only Iranian leader with a Saudi King

for all their worth I never saw such images in my life where Saudi and Iranian leadership will be smiling and holding hands,.

Pakistan can benefit the most if both of these countries stop conspiring against each other and normalise their relations.

by the way it doesnt matter if he is not in the government. no one can make statement of such significance inside Iran which has a very controlling regime and punishes people for mere political differences.

R2237c339e89090a2dd7dd28c8fefa4c3

iran_1773146b.jpg

why get anal over the wording and forget the essence of the message? lets agree he said it as its stated and there is no shame in it. Iran and Saudi Arabian regimes have the influence of two different sects of Islam

He was more nationalist with ideological ideas , now days his nationalism is dominate one ... IRI thinks they concured Iran and Iranis are their Mawalli , so they fight with any Nationalists in Iran ...

In past 40 years , they spend so much money for making movies and series about Arabs and jews but there is non movie or series about Iranians and pre-Islam history of Irans ...

Ex-Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Calls For An End To The Iran🇮🇷-Saudi Arabia🇸🇦 Rivalry
28 sty 2021

The former President of Iran Mahmoud Ahmadinejad calls for and end to hostilities between Shi'a Iran and Sunni Saudi Arabia, saying friendship between the two would bring peace to the region.

That's the only that has the potential to save Prince. And if that happened, then it will a great move by Iran, as Iran will make a great friend in Saudia.

He was more nationalist with ideological ideas , now days his nationalism is dominate one ... IRI thinks they concured Iran and Iranis are their Mawalli , so they fight with any Nationalists in Iran ...

In past 40 years , they spend so much money for making movies and series about Arabs and jews but there is non movie or series about Iranians and pre-Islam history of Irans ...
A bird flies with two wings... The system cannot forever fly on shia wing, they have to open the Iranian wing as well...and it happens slowly.

Iran wants peace with no one, it is a heretic thorn in the side of the Islamic world, a sectarian terrorist nation with a loud mouth. It will be dealt with when it is time. Descendants of the fire worshipper Khusroo Pervez have no place in history nor in the future. My ancestors ended the fire nation before, we shall do it again.
According to history, "Your" nation and ancestors worshipped dates, stones, meteors, cubic structures and stupid statues etc. Recently they started to worship prophet trump and as always they worship their barbaric child-killing jewish zionist idols, from whom they stole/copied many elements.

any couyntry hostile or opposed to iran has a justified reason to be suspicious and critical of such statement by Iranians given the bad blood but that all said.
Ahmedin is the only Iranian leader with a Saudi King

for all their worth I never saw such images in my life where Saudi and Iranian leadership will be smiling and holding hands,.

Pakistan can benefit the most if both of these countries stop conspiring against each other and normalise their relations.

by the way it doesnt matter if he is not in the government. no one can make statement of such significance inside Iran which has a very controlling regime and punishes people for mere political differences.

R2237c339e89090a2dd7dd28c8fefa4c3

iran_1773146b.jpg

why get anal over the wording and forget the essence of the message? lets agree he said it as its stated and there is no shame in it. Iran and Saudi Arabian regimes have the influence of two different sects of Islam
Just For You

53583.jpg

Next time look harder
lets move on from butchering the wording of the sentence and pay attention to the essence of the message which is calling for peace.
why we Muslims must continue to give others a reason to laugh and joke about our propensity to drown ourselves on petty arguments.
As I said he only wants to be in media
lets move on from butchering the wording of the sentence and pay attention to the essence of the message which is calling for peace.
why we Muslims must continue to give others a reason to laugh and joke about our propensity to drown ourselves on petty arguments.
Ahmadinejad currently has zero influence in the Iranian system. He interviews foreign and local media to stay in the memory of people for the next round of presidential election in May.
he won't be approved

Just For You

53583.jpg

Next time look harder

he won't be approved
thanks i said i only remember ahmedin meeting saudi king. you added more pictures.
rest is irrelevant if he is approved or its media ploy and not honest
the message is positive
What did you smoke last nite!....must have been a bad batch..:azn:
dont quote troll flame bait post
never quote troll posts

The idea of Muslim unity is a fine one and in line with the Actual Islam brought by Muhammad Pbuh, but of course, it is against the Mullah of KSA and Ayatullah of Iran, they thrive on the division of Muslims and hate without that their cleric cult will fall which will happen sooner or later, Islam came as one entity and it was divided by the people who saw an opportunity in a civil dispute between some of the great people, but Allah has its plans and he let this happen and now the Shia-Sunni divide is way too much entrenched in peoples heart, it defines their loyalties, their culture, lifestyle and to the extreme, their GOD's, of course, the region can use some peace but I doubt it will happen within our lifetime.

thanks i said i only remember ahmedin meeting saudi king. you added more pictures.
rest is irrelevant if he is approved or its media ploy and not honest
the message is positive
its only positive if he believe in that . he don't believe in it. Khatami Believed in it , Rafsanjani wanted it for another reason but he I doubt it

Iran needs a true statesman like Ahmedinijad...
an stateman knew what to say and when to say it . he knew when to stay silent .
he knew how to use the expertise of the people under him. he knew how to cooperate with other source of power in his countries .
he was neither of them

Back
Top Bottom