What's new

Even a Muslim from India is called a Hindu in Gulf countries: Goa CM Manohar Parrikar

He is not wrong in essence, the Muslims of the subcontinent were referred to as Hindu Muslims. That is because a lot of the customs and behaviour was still common. It is only this recent wave of Urbi wanabeeism that has created a larger divide.

You have very poor understanding of arabic language or what arab muslims think of other muslims from different parts of the world probably you have second hand knowledge from propaganda books.

Is that Indian guy seriously pretending to look like Pashtuns, Kashmiris, Balochis, Punjabis and Sindhis (Pakistanis)?

I'm done!

@oye_natta @Malik Abdullah @Spring Onion @Psycho Pakistani
ignore these idiots..they ve been our slaves for hundreds of years. how do you expect them to behave? they should atleast be thankful to those Muslim rulers tht they are alive today n in huge numbers .According to a modern hindu history it talks so much nonsense against their Muslim rulers n how great aryans dravidian crap was.it sounds totally pathetic but its not their fault. their historians in the British era wanted them to rise up as a hindu nation so their new generation have been brainwashed by such absurd lies.

ignore these idiots..they ve been our slaves for hundreds of years. how do you expect them to behave? they should atleast be thankful to those Muslim rulers tht they are alive today n in huge numbers .According to a modern hindu history it talks so much nonsense against their Muslim rulers n how great aryans dravidian crap was.it sounds totally pathetic but its not their fault. their historians in the British era wanted them to rise up as a hindu nation so their new generation have been brainwashed by such absurd lies.

This is what I also tell these indian hindu extremists that they should thank muslim rulers of the past who did not exterminated them or their religion , if they wanted to do that who could have stopped them. Look at the latin american countries , all the native americans red indians were forcibly converted to roman catholic religion in countreis such as Mexico or Brazil etc.

:lol: Why you Pakistani so much obsessed with arab???

They are not related to you, and dnt even they care about you. But so many psychopath from your country dnt want to accept this simple fact.

Have you ever been to Pakistan? You seem to make a lot of noise as though you know something the rest of us do not know. Why?

That means 'the sindh' right ?

Al-Sindh of Arab history covered much of modern Sindh, pakistani punjab, balochistan and even southern easter parts of Afghanistan.

A historic map
Ancient_Khorasan_highlighted.jpg

then why Hindus in India consider these Muslims as traitors.

bwahahahahahahahhahaha thats may be Gulf is full of Cheap Indian labour as well along with Pakistanis and Bangaldeshis

Right . I remember after the incident i had to pee off the arabs i used to swear at them in urdu in front of the desi workers & the desis used to love it as they couldnt. lukman from bangladesh & shree an indian were my good good freinds when i was there but the arabs used to treat them worse than dogs .very nice guys hope there o.k .

And how damn you called these Indians as black dravidians? they are Aryans AARRRiiYANS you know Mughals were also Indians :P

Certainly, only a Hindu and a Zoroastrian can be an Aryan, your wannabe snowwhite kinds are not even close to it.

Can Arabs even pronounce this Sanskrit origin word Sindh properly. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Why do Indians say "Hind", "Hindus", "Hindustan" and not "Hindh", "Hindhus" and "Hindhustan"?

Do you black people even have "dh" in your dravidian languages?

wheatish urdu bhaiya...
'dh' sound is there in all dravidan languages,not sure about your chappati urdu....

Pashtuns speak urdu?

Interesting.

You dravidians should teach the North-Dravidians your languages because they forgot their languages and speak Indo-aryan languages now which aren't their languages.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom