What's new

Even a Muslim from India is called a Hindu in Gulf countries: Goa CM Manohar Parrikar

Yes we can pronounce Sindh and Gandhara.

So you are admitting that your country is build on wrong persian word?

Hind and not Hindh.

And again wrong deductions of Sindh.

I don't think so you guys can' pronounce it properly because you belong to the alien Civilization west of the Indus river. Its Hind and Sindh, not Hindh nor Sindh. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes we can pronounce Sindh and Gandhara.

So you are admitting that your country is build on wrong persian word?

Hind and not Hindh.

And again wrong deductions of Sindh.

Is there something your fake country got right?

Bangladesh should have never been a part of Pakistan at the begin with.
It was a mistake which was automatically solved.

I don't speak Hindi.

Wrong word which was derived from Pakistani river indus.

I don't think so you guys can' pronounce it properly because you belong to the alien Civilization west of the Indus river. Its Hind and Sindh, not Hindh nor Sindh. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No, it's actually Dravidia.

Do not act smart, i have noticed recently Indians have started to write Z instead of J. Who cares if in real life you guys can't pronounce it? Wannabes,
Said by the miny mouse of languages about how an indian speaks.

Stop acting like a drama queen and generalizing people.

That's Hindu Shahi natta, dimag se nutt kaswa le tu aur akalmand ban ja. ;)

Sindhu Shahi, unlike kamzaat like you i don't need to take wrongly pronounced persian word for my identity.

Do not act smart, i have noticed recently Indians have started to write Z instead of J. Who cares if in real life you guys can't pronounce it? Wannabes,

Many especially hindus from UP, Bihar also mispronounce "sh" as "s" , for example "shehar" as "sehar". This is what happens when janglis adopt the language of indo-aryans, they are not even able to pronounce simple sounds :lol:

No, it's actually Dravidia.

Its Dravida which was the southernmost region of our Bharat while Gandhara was the northernmost region. ;) Your alien kind have nothing in common with cultures of people East of Indus river.

And that is why you are on this pakistani forum, you wannabe pakistani. How many native pakistanis you see on any indian forums ?
actually mommy told me agar maarna ho to ghar main ghus kar maarna.... now do u get how stupid it sounds. if u dont want a sarcastic answer dont ask a stupid question? this is an international forum and i dont need to show u my flags. Grow up and no one has stopped u to join indian forums....only if..... if u can take it

actually mommy told me agar maarna ho to ghar main ghus kar maarna.... now do u get how stupid it sounds. if u dont want a sarcastic answer dont ask a stupid question? this is an international forum and i dont need to show u my flags. Grow up and no one has stopped u to join indian forums....only if..... if u can take it

Only indian members are obsessed with pakistan and pakistanis on this forum, I don't see any member from other countries obsessed with pakistan that is why I say indians like you and many others are "wanna be pakistanis" :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom