What's new

Even a Muslim from India is called a Hindu in Gulf countries: Goa CM Manohar Parrikar

Pushakala and Taksha were nephews of Hindu god Rama and thus two major cities of Gandhara were named after him, while Kasur and Lahore were named of sons of Lord Rama. Pashtuns has as much claim on our heritage of Gandhara as much white Americans have claim on Native Americans civilization. The four Vedas are still considered as a supreme scriptures in Hinduism. You go claim Persian Empire.

Don't talk about your rubbish religious lies and myths.

Pahlavas were iranians and foreign conquerors. You make every foreign invader as Pakistan, even British rule was a native Pakistani dynasty.

Pahlavas were natives, it is said that they were Balochis or Pashtuns.

Again, what is next to the Indo-Parthian empire?

NOTHING

There was no INDIA:

Pahlavas_050ad.jpg

And who were they before advent of budhhism.

Pagans.

NOTHING

There was no INDIA:

Pahlavas_050ad.jpg

Pagans.
Pahlavas were Persians who invaded Indus from Persia. Buddhism was introduced from Magadha, entire Gandhara was Hindu and Pashtuns have no claim on that culture. ;)

Pahlavas were Persians who invaded Indus from Persia. Buddhism was introduced from Magadha, entire Gandhara was Hindu and Pashtuns have no claim on that culture. ;)

You tell yourself that lie.

"Ancient India" which didn't exist as you saw on the map.

But I'm done talking to you. Waste of time.

NOTHING

There was no INDIA:

Pahlavas_050ad.jpg

Pagans.

Don't waste your time with these trolls especially "indic" who is a choronic troll.

actually mommy told me agar maarna ho to ghar main ghus kar maarna.... now do u get how stupid it sounds. if u dont want a sarcastic answer dont ask a stupid question? this is an international forum and i dont need to show u my flags. Grow up and no one has stopped u to join indian forums....only if..... if u can take it
Angry Bird, is that you?:unsure:

Here look at some pics of your breed

Pakistani male - Google Search

Here are Indians

Indian male - Google Search

Decide for yourself who is what? Anyways, color does not matter but I am glad all the dicks like you sticked with Pakistan in 1947 else India would have become what Pakistan is today. I thank god for the same!!

Lol you are funny because you googled two different things to try and score a few points over us. If you click the Pakistani link it gives results for pakistani man despite the link saying pakistani male but if you actually google pakistani male these results come up. pakistani male - Google Search

Anyway you are right that color does not matter but you are fooling yourself if you think Indians are better looking. :lol: Which you basically admit since you had to tamper with the google results to present a point. :rofl:

Btw if I google indian man like you did Pakistani man looks at the results that come up. :rofl:

indian man - Google Search Then you have the audacity to talk about "breed".

And yet you claim Gandhara civilisation as "Indian", although Gandhara was West of the Indus.

You make no sense, black man.

As I said it is waste of time talking to you because you are unable to make sense.

West means Pashtuns-Baloch. Gandhara was not a civilization, it was the northernmost region of our Bharat where people spoke Sanskrit and Prakrit and practiced Hinduism. You better go find your connection with Persian Empire, stop claiming history Indian civilization in Gandhara, it had nothing to with your foreign kind. ;)

Only indian members are obsessed with pakistan and pakistanis on this forum, I don't see any member from other countries obsessed with pakistan that is why I say indians like you and many others are "wanna be pakistanis" :D

Of course they are obsessed one just needs to provide pdf as proof and any third party will come to the same conclusion. Actually many of the forum members here from other countries have also begun to call out Indians obsession and hatred for Pakistanis because it tends to seep into their take on nearly every issue.

this is common in europe as well...most of the common people think India is the country where Hindus live..no big deal....technically its correct ...when I come across such situation, I just explain them the practicality, India is the country of multi-culture and multi-religions...and they acknowledge it with smile !

Lol you are funny because you googled two different things to try and score a few points over us. If you click the Pakistani link it gives results for pakistani man despite the link saying pakistani male but if you actually google pakistani male these results come up. pakistani male - Google Search

Anyway you are right that color does not matter but you are fooling yourself if you think Indians are better looking. :lol: Which you basically admit since you had to tamper with the google results to present a point. :rofl:

Btw if I google indian man like you did Pakistani man looks at the results that come up. :rofl:

indian man - Google Search Then you have the audacity to talk about "breed".

Unlike you, I did some random search and posted it here. Not to score point but to show you Pakistanis that you come in all colors and in fact with lots of wierdos. Are you telling me the ones in that search were not Pakistani enough? Are you ashamed of them?

Funny these people are such lunatics that they are willing discard their people because of color and the fact most of them are wierdos.

Indian male or Indian man do what ever search you want but based on color and looks nobody is going to reject anyone. India is a vast country and we have all kind of people there.

Anyways, this is end of debate on this as this is offtopic and it is rather very difficult to match the idiocy of the Pakistanis and I give up on that. You can carry your discussion with your Pakistani brothers though.

Unlike you, I did some random search and posted it here. Not to score point but to show you Pakistanis that you come in all colors and in fact with lots of wierdos. Are you telling me the ones in that search were not Pakistani enough? Are you ashamed of them?

Funny these people are such lunatics that they are willing discard their people because of color and the fact most of them are wierdos.

Indian male or Indian man do what ever search you want but based on color and looks nobody is going to reject anyone. India is a vast country and we have all kind of people there.

Anyways, this is end of debate on this as this is offtopic and it is rather very difficult to match the idiocy of the Pakistanis and I give up on that. You can carry your discussion with your Pakistani brothers though.

Actually no you know very well having weird mustaches is a very desi thing, I just found it funny you messed with the links. If you did not then why does your hyperlink say Pakistani male but when you click it, you see results for Pakistani man which bring up funky pictures.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom